Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen InuYasha Kimono

by Nanashi Posted 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:22 PM
Cool!
It looks really good
Thank you!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:48 PM
I don't need an Inuyasha sim but I've got to say this looks great. And, I really appreciate that you made it for the appropriate age group to match the series.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:32 PM
Hurrah! I've been waiting for someone to make this. I'm working on a sim story where after the quest has ended, Inuyasha comes to Kagome's era to live. Now I just need the shrine blueprints from the artbook and a shrine-like house to be made. ^_^
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
Ohh! I like the Teen Mesh *eg* Now I get to have my own Teen Inuyasha.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Inventor
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:25 AM
Very good job
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:15 PM
Id still like to have vampire teeth for his face, but I cant figure out how to do that without actualy making him a vampier! Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:22 PM Last edited by ShadowPixie : 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:30 PM.
Zoi made some vampire fangs. And, here they are.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:06 PM
awsome! It looks great
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:57 AM
Wow, awsome! Good work! I've been looking for this There's only one but.. I've downloaded it but it doesn't work in my game! What EPs does it require (if any)? I have University and Nightlife. Thank's anyway and hope you will reply
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:02 AM
arigato sooooooooooooo much!!! yay now i can make Kagome and Inuyasha be together!!! arigato!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:56 AM Last edited by Acorar : 27th Jul 2006 at 5:03 AM.
That is soooo good. I have been trying to make sesshomaru's boa and armer to go on he's outfit. But after a week with no sleep and trying as hard as I can I have no iead how to do it. I would even pay some one that colud do it. But out of all that I fond this it may help I do not know. This is about attaching shoes to a mash it maybe about the same thing that you are looking for I think http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=165114 and this one is about kind of the same thing but with pictures http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145153 I hope that helps. ^^, oh and I fond this one to http://www.simskins.net/2_Tutorial_Add_Shoes_01.html :lovestruc
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:17 PM
Thank you so much for this, but is there any way you can make it for children too? InuYasha looked so cute as a child on the show ^-^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:39 AM
I was working on it, but then life happend and I got hung up. Might get back to it some time. Thnx for the comments and such guys, the fangs ShadowPixie linked where exactly what I was looking for, thnx
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:46 AM
Amazing

Don't Rush Me... Or Else... ill make you into a sim and burn you alive... just ask my stepmother.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 8:54 PM
amazing! thank youu just one thing... there's a link to get inu yasha hair... it doesn't work... anyone knows where I can get it elsewhere?