Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Indian Tv Actress Shweta Tiwari - requested.

by MarianeSimms Posted 28th Jun 2006 at 8:59 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:41 PM
OMG! When I saw this,I just HAD to showmy sister and she half-sqealed when she saw (She's 17 so I wouldn't expect her to fully sqeal,LoLz). She's a big fan of her! Thank-you for making this fabulous sim - going to download it right now!

Pineapple

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:53 PM
Groovyy!! What else can I say now..the wait was certainly worth it ! And I have already written to you quite a lot.. so here I can only say..

Thanksss a lot truly!! vania you are a sweetie for making my wish come true ! And seems like shweta has some fans who know her here too! That's great!

Keep rocking
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 2:54 AM
Pineapple and Kenshin, I´m glad I could make you happy. I was affraid you will not think she was good enough, once I only knew her through this request and the pictures included. Enjoy and have fun dear kids!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th May 2007 at 10:58 AM
guess i have to start playing kasauti sindagi ki now
make anurag basu too,hes so *ahem* kool