Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh-Cradle

by feeEssen Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 6:18 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:21 PM
Very cool, but I don't know if I'd actually use it with my sims unless they were living in the stone age.

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:27 PM
Very nice, but I can't get the rar to work. Wish I could though.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:30 PM
Its very cute, i looks almost like a baby/toddler hammock. So in the backyards to be lazy in the sun with mom and dad i think this will go.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:45 PM
hi... thank you! Do you think it's possible to recolour it in a not so loud colour... maybe a light yellow? Please.....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:15 AM
Thank You this is so cute to have in the back yard while parents are taking care of their garden. I just love it!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:49 AM
problem..
hello, thank you very much for this, but...it doesn't work with me. I downloaded it twice and put it in "downloads" but it doesn't appear in my game..Is there another mesh required? thank you
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:11 AM
It's got a flintstone's feel :D
I like it
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:40 PM
interesting idea

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:33 PM
This is cute !

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:32 PM
This is too cute Thanks!

%CaNt NoBoDy Do It LiKe Me I bE dAt BiTcH fRoM TeNnEsSeE%
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:05 AM
I am very happy if you like my objects! Thanks!
feeEssen

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:45 AM
so cute ! thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 1:15 PM
Können die kinder da drin schlafen (wie in einem bett) oder ist das wie ein laufstahl (damit die kleinen nich abhauen)?
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:48 AM
i love this, it's so cute.

but i can't get it to work, don't know why. i downloaded it w/ Q-Xpress and it worked, i put it in my download folder, but i can't find it in the game at all. help? please and thanks :]

-Gina
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitegirl12308
i love this, it's so cute.

but i can't get it to work, don't know why. i downloaded it w/ Q-Xpress and it worked, i put it in my download folder, but i can't find it in the game at all. help? please and thanks :]

-Gina

do you have too much things in your download folder ? i had the same problem and after deleting some things i found it
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:21 AM
I'm impressed! You have really great nursery stuff! Finally my babies will have cute bedrooms ^^ Thank you so much!!!
Scholar
#19 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 10:58 PM
Adorable Cradle! I Love the Pink Color! Thanks Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!