Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New YAZOO

by NessyOriginal Posted 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:52 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 1:00 PM by NessyOriginal

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:07 AM
Default Preview of Cloud Strife
This is my preview of Cloud, he isn't finished I must work more in face and hair of course, but is the next upload with kadaj adult version and outfit.

I hope that like Yazoo, and Loz, the news uploads,
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:36 AM
nice thanx 4 sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:54 AM
I LOVE YOU! (and Yazoo ) Big thank goes to you! And a LOT hugs & kisses!!! (he looks awesome!)

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
This caught my eye very nice!

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:42 AM
Kweh! He looks great! <33 Thank you~ Your Cloud Sim is looking good so far, too. :3 I like it! <3

My only problem is that I can't download Yazoo's bangs. u_____u The front hair n' stuff. It says that an error occured. Is that included in the file?

Oh wait! Nevermind, I found it. <333

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:29 AM
He looks amazing! Thank you so much!

He looks great, and so does Cloud, even thoough he´s not finished :P

Thanks alot again, and keep up the amazing work!
Hugs!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:35 PM
nice one too, about your cloud maybe his lower lips should be a bit thinner, with paler lips

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:40 PM Last edited by Avialle : 25th Jun 2006 at 2:54 PM.
Yay Yazoo! He's a hottie . . . ;^)

P.S. Yazoo's hair color and outfit aren't showing up for me in the game . . . I've tried installing it several times. :^( I have the hair mesh, too so I don't know what's up with it . . .

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:55 PM Last edited by Omniheart20 : 25th Jun 2006 at 4:07 PM.
Thanks.Yazoo looks perfect!!!
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:53 PM
Nice work, he looks very nice. Thank you for sharing him.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:39 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 25th Jun 2006 at 4:46 PM.
Thanks everybody for the replies, I'm happy to share my work, and I continue working for more, the next characters that I'm working are Cloud, kadaj adult version and Jenova I think only a person do it, I don't know sure, but with my Sephiroth, and the gang, is the only that need for complete family.

My Sephiroth was rejection :'( but I'm working more in his face,and I try to upload again, I think.

And thanks for the comentaries to my Cloud, he isn't finished I need more time for finish him, but thanks Navetsea for the lips, I need this comentaries for better him, thanks!

And I hope that enjoy Yazoo, if somebody has problem with Yazoo download, send me a private message.

Scholar
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:57 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 25th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM.
are you sure the rejection because of his looks, not for other reasons like forget to mention mesh, or any other minor things, I still can't believe a mod would judge a sim of anime/game section based on its look, I thought that policy is only valid for celebrity sims. even though mimewhite has already made considered "perfect" sephiroth it shouldn't limit any other people to try making their own version, like all those Tifas, Rinoas, and Yunas here...

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:26 PM
Very Nice! And your Cloud looks great too, I like his eyes! Thanks for this upload.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:36 PM
The rejection was with the mermaidcove links, but I don't understand it, I show all links in his spaces, how I do always, the other threads I show all mesh, and always I say if anything isn't mine, And with all things that I use I ask permission because I don't steal any work, and always I say from is the thing that compose my work. 2 times has been rejected, and the others no, I don't understand of truth.

I show here the message :'(

"Thank you for your submission of "New Sephiroth with Wings" in the Anime, Comic &amp; Gaming Characters area at MTS2. Unfortunately, the thread has not been approved at this time.

The main reason for this was: The admin notes: no link for content by mermaid cove.

This is a system generated PM, therefore replies will not be read. But please follow the guidelines above, make changes as appropriate, double check again, and then try resubmitting." :''''(

I try to upload again but if rejection me again I forgot then.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
yay! another Advent Children sim! Your Cloud and Sephiroth sims look pretty cool so far too.
Thank you once again for another awesome sim. Keep up the amazing work.

My Myspace

"She's just a Devil Woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the Devil Woman
(She's gonna get you...)"
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 7:55 PM
Like your new creation but having problems with downloads. The both skin version links come up with a "Not Found Error", the simcribbling stuff can no longer be downloaded from her site or the exchange and the "artimistha" site has exceeded its download allotment. Basically most of the parts are undownloadable except maybe the outfit, such a shame, I really like him.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:23 PM
Thanks!

Ok don't worry Jwilson, I try to solucionate this, come on:

The simcribbling stuff you can find if you download the yazoo of mts2, here:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...untry=&view=new

this download is free, but you must register in the site. This character wear the stuff and you can use in your game, I thought that I was included them but I see that no. Sorry.

The link of the skin is broke certainly, you can use this link that to me go well, skin here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...=ksk+tasty+skin
in this thread of the skin you find the other link to insimenator that you find the other skin.

The link of the artemistha go well, I haven't problem with the download, but I repeat the process to find it:

Downloads / Accessories/ Hair and click "go". This page is so heavy and is late when show his products, but after a minutes show all hairs styles, try again if you can't again, then send me a private message I try to send other way.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:35 PM
Your Yazoo is great as your other creations!!! I'll be waiting for Kadaj's adult version and Sephirot. Adios y gracias!!!

Y la madrugada se vuelve cada vez mas intima, podria hablarte de la luna pero prefiero que la mires...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:25 PM
wow yazoo is awsome... your cloud is looking great (i just wish there was a better hair for him) Sephiroth is looking great also, but i thought he only had one wing... i could be wrong also if you are working on kadaj i cant wait
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:35 PM
Lol, don't worry this hair is provisional only I use it for make the face of cloud because give me possibility with work with the face without hide it and how the hair come on after, but is dificult find a hair and I don't k now working so much with them, but, I'll try to make it better possible.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:58 PM
Thanks for the help downloading, I was able to get everything but the long hair mesh from Arithimista because the site had exceeded its daily download quota. Probably alot of people going there to get the mesh so they can download your sim. I Will try again tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:37 PM
I figured out why the clothes and hair weren't showing up . . . Bodyshop was being stupid. :^P

Hopefully your Sephiroth goes through! He looks really great! :^D

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:42 AM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 26th Jun 2006 at 1:53 AM.
thanks! tomorrow I upload kadaj adult version, Barret, and tray to upload again sephiroth

one question, if anybody can help me please, Jenova, what colours of eyes she has? red or green?.

I'm making too lots, I'm making the Tifa Bar but I don't know if this interesting anybody. But the houses are my really hobby

Kisses everybody and any problem can tell me.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:09 AM
Tifa's bar,that would be cool.And Jenova also has the green cat eyes.
Page 1 of 3