Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Maxis "Lost & Found" #?? (I think...): The Memory Manager

by ChaosMageX Posted 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:03 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 4:04 PM by -Maylin-

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:18 PM
I'm brave... I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the digging!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:40 PM
Why not? I do get so tired of some of my sims having memories of meeting themselves or kissing themselves and what have you. Sounds interesting.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:49 PM
I like the "Kill" and "Prepare to Die" options.

Ty.

Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:13 PM
sounds creepy ! I like it! :D

"Credendo Vedi"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 1:37 AM
Hmm, I'll try it. this looks really cool.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:24 AM
Yayyy I needed this! I think it was Carrigon who made something similar to this, but it was only available for Nightlife or University, and I have OFB. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:55 AM
The Carrigon version caused total amnesia when 'forget' was selected (in my game anyway).

The 'All memories' choice caused every possible memory and its accompanying animation to be added to the sim without reference to any particular subject. It also made the sim remember everything in the third person.

It's good you have found these codes but if it is the same as Carrigon's (which was also good) it needs to be used with caution.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 3:59 AM
This sounds interesting and I will give it a try on my simmies. LOL Thanks for finding this wonderful mod and sharing with all of us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:34 AM
Awesome. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for sharing ^_^

«IT'S MINE! THE ARM REST IS MINE! O_O»
I've screamed until my veins collapsed, I've waited as my times elapsed, now all I do is live with so much faith...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:50 AM
cool thanx 4 sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:54 AM
Default Memory Manager
I love this idea, especially the KILL option which I am saving for sims who dress up as idiot cheerleading mascots or think its funny to make smelly farts in public. Cheers
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:37 PM
Awesome!

"Prepare to die"?..Lol
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#14 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:07 PM
I love the idea of this. Can you make a real life version? hee hee. Thanks so much for this.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:10 PM
I can't find it in game, is it under deco or misc? thanks.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:27 AM
I would love to try this out, but I also can't find it in my game.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:30 PM
It's in the Miscellaneous Sub-Section of the General Section in the Function Catalog.

You're all very welcome for this object, and I'm going to try to give more objects from debug mode a physical object body to inhabit so that their "mysterious" features can be tried out by the community. At least I don't have to do the Townie/NPC Maker, for somebody else did that one and gave it the body of a tree to inhabit. Kudos to them.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:25 PM
Chaos Mage X Memory Manager sounds as if it is boding evil! HAHA Should I be worried? This is just the bauble I need to play with in the game tonight. Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:32 PM
I wish I could find Carragon's Version becuase i don't have OFB
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:03 PM
Can u make a non OFB version
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:29 AM
Hi, thanks for this, i'll give it a shot.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 1:47 AM
*raises hand* I also downloaded the Memory Manager when I was first starting out here and I have the 'Spawn' options messing up my sim's dates. I don't know what I clicked, be it 'Throw food' to 'Hold hands'. If you could tell me what the file name was before you updated it that would be a lot of help so I can remove it and hopefully re-place it once I get OFB.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:22 AM
Does it Work?? Just so i know before i downloaded and accidently turn my sims into piles of goo or something.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th May 2007 at 2:00 PM
i have all EPs.... including OFB. Is this compatible with pets and seasons?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 9:08 AM
YES!

i have wanted this for AGES ever since i found it in the game but have been unable to use it THANKYOU!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Page 1 of 2