Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Fellowship of the Ring: Udated again with Revised Outfits

by westboundsign Posted 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2006 at 1:37 AM by westboundsign

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:20 PM
they look great, Boromir and Piipin especially

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:45 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 26th Jun 2006 at 4:26 PM.
A lot of time and effort represented here. I like your Boromir and the clothes for Gimli especially.

Justwanted to add that all the clothes are great! After checking them out in body shop, I was very impressed. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:50 PM
WOW i thought i was addicted to the books. great job they all look great ^_^ keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:20 AM
I love you so much for this awesome job, I've been waiting for this forever :D

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:36 AM
For all Tolkin fans this is an absolutely great collection! Thank you for your hard efforts and the time to do these packages of charactors!
hexameter
Cult Leader
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:13 AM
Great work. Sam is very cute. Thanx.
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:41 AM
WOW!!!!!!

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:12 AM
Wow! I have never seen any outfits as good as thease! Thanks a million!

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:34 AM
Wow, a whole collection. Good job! Maybe next time you could make the Mordor collection eh?
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:46 AM
These are amazing. Congratulations!!
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:11 AM
Wicked! I just watched the movies last night! I love the amount of work put into this!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:14 AM
Sam's hair should be curly like the other Hobbits but other than that, It look SO awsome. I absolutly LOVE how close Sims Gandalf and the actual Gandalf look. and, Omg a Glimli. I need him. Already have Legolas but, I'll download anyways and, compair.

Just one teeny tiny question. Do the Hobbits have bare haired feet? I've ben looking for that for a LONG time to make my hobbitans.
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:56 AM
Wow, This is amazing. I've been meaning to read the books, so I can see the movies. But for a LotR fan or not, this should be featured. You've really got the characters down.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:12 AM
nice thanx 4 sharing
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:17 AM
Great set, you did a very fine job on the bunch. I love them, thank you for sharing :p

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:27 AM
Thanks so much! These are fantastic. Glad to see simmers as LOTR obsessed as me!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:14 AM
Instead of linking to a browser for the eyebrows, could you add all of them into a single zip/rar? I need the brows. :S
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:12 PM
These a just great! Thank you so much!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:03 PM
Default Thank You
Thank you all for replying! It took me many hours to make the outfits, and I have grown accustomed to opening phottoshop everytime I turn on the computer.

Spirit Fox- The hobbits do have bare feet, but they are not hairy. I made it a point to make them bare, but forgot to make them hairy. Maybe I can update the outfits and add some hair. I can't add the eyebrows as a separate zip/rar because I didn't make them. Heleane made them, I just downloaded them from her site www.heleane.com. If you want the brows, the best thing I can suggest is downloading them from there. But If you want the eyebrows I created for Frodo and Sam, I guess I could upload them as a separate thread.

Warhawke79- I guess I could make a Mordor collection (I few Orcs... I'll attempt the Ringwraiths, make some terrains...) I also was planning on making Some elves and maybe the women of LOTR.

Anyhow, Thank you all for replying to my collection, it means so much to me!

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:56 AM Last edited by dilandauluv5 : 26th Jun 2006 at 4:59 AM. Reason: Found the right link
The link you provided is not for a sims specific web site. It is a search engine.
I guess you spelled helaene's name wrong (it isn't heleane, the e and a are switched around :P)

Here is the proper link: http://www.helaene.com/

Great job on these guys! I downloaded them all...took a bit of time, but well worth it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:22 PM
Sorry! I always mess that up. It should be www.helaene.com, sorry for any inconveinence.

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
I'm a big fan of Lord of the rings and i love these sims !! Thanks soooo much for sharing them XXX
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:45 AM
i loved LOTR too, and i really like your set! you did an excellent job and i know you put a lot of work into it and it shows! good for you.

i dont think you did Legolas justice though
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 2:57 PM
Wow! LOTR FAN! You've done a great job! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2