Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Moon - Tuxedo Kamen

by meowski Posted 16th Jun 2006 at 5:32 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:52 AM
I like the realistic one he looks so cute. Thank You for sharing with all of us!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:09 AM
Very nice! You've even got the gold medallion on his neck-tie... :nod:

I agree that the PGSM version looks a little better though.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:42 PM
mannn.. i watched sailor mooon every-day till it was cancelled. i had the biggest crush on him. lol. . he was such a hottie

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 5:56 PM Last edited by bluemoongoddess12 : 19th Jun 2006 at 8:11 PM. Reason: Problem
Default Problem
They look really nice, I love all your skins, I think sooner or later I will have the whole Sailor Moon Cast on my computer. Keep up the good work. :D

I just tried this in my game and the hair isn't showing up,(everything else is) and I did go to Louis' site and downloaded almost all the hair and meshes there. So why isn't it showing up?
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 7:17 PM
Awesome....I like it...but the mask part's kinda weird...y'know...I like both of em, but i have to say that the anime version is cuter than the real version. Thanx!

I will protect the ones I love
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:06 AM
nice work, keep making more
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluemoongoddess12
I just tried this in my game and the hair isn't showing up,(everything else is) and I did go to Louis' site and downloaded almost all the hair and meshes there. So why isn't it showing up?

Hmm... I did some alpha editing, but I don't know if that would stop it from loading... I don't know, is anyone else having trouble?

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.