Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Moon - Queen Beryl

by meowski Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 11:05 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2006 at 7:03 AM by meowski

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 5:34 AM
oh I love it very nice

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:02 AM
Excellent work! The animated version is very well done!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 7:04 AM
I kinda like the neckline ^^ Also, there was a mesh link error, which is now fixed.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 8:25 AM
Nice; no one's ever tried to do these before. I think you should try for all the villains!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:41 PM
i dont remember this person. i watched sailor moon everyday till they cancelled it.. i dont remember her at all, if you could, please explain who that person is.

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 9:44 PM
Shes the leader of the 'negaverse' from the very first season of Sailor moon.

Quote: Originally posted by kodakgirl
i dont remember this person. i watched sailor moon everyday till they cancelled it.. i dont remember her at all, if you could, please explain who that person is.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:21 AM
Or, the leader of the Dark Kingdom, if you're familiar with the Japanese version. Queen Beryl, actually, is second in command, right below Queen Metallia (or The NegaForce, in the US version).

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:03 AM
lol, that's cool. All I need is for someone to create the daimons and youmas and I can recreate the 1st season in my game :P

Scholars then unearthed clay tablets which provided incontrovertible proof that Jesus and his disciples played Halo 3 during the last supper.
--Christ? Judas is team killing again.
--Judas, don't be a dick.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:35 AM
Meowski....

WHICH SKINTONE? There are several dozen, and Helane has a postivite Warehouse of Makeup! It would help if you could be more specific about what of them we need, so we can tell if we have it or not!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:34 PM
hey... can anybody tell me what the japaneese version is so i can get it?

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Star Ranger4
Meowski....

WHICH SKINTONE? There are several dozen, and Helane has a postivite Warehouse of Makeup! It would help if you could be more specific about what of them we need, so we can tell if we have it or not!

Don't yell. I can't exactly direct link her tones... But it's the "Light Asian" skintone. I use it for pretty much everything.

Eye makeup is from both the 0208 and 2-01 packs. Eyebrows are from the one that claims "8 packs" and lookes arched. (I think)

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kodakgirl
hey... can anybody tell me what the japaneese version is so i can get it?

DiC has everything but the 5th season available on DVD in box sets in both languages. They may have the 5th, but I haven't heard anything on it.

Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meowski
DiC has everything but the 5th season available on DVD in box sets in both languages. They may have the 5th, but I haven't heard anything on it.

They probaly won't have the 5th season in english due to they never realesed it in america of england.

Anywho, The design of her dress and face is very exallent

When life gives you lemons... Cram them up the butts of your enemies
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 3:48 PM
I'm sorry,for this may be a stupid question, but where is that mesh from reflexsims.de ?
There is no hairmesh in "special" section, only furniture.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:14 AM
Quite good! I like :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 3:30 AM
can't find hair mesh for PGSM at reflex sims can't access the other sites