Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] Nephrite- Sailor Moon

by meowski Posted 12th Jun 2006 at 5:35 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 2:13 AM by meowski

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:03 AM
nice work
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
Definitely the coolest of the four Kings (or Generals), I think.

You've done a great job!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM
ok.. u made all this stuff... and i dont even remember this person in the american version! some one explain.. i watched sailor moon every day on cartoon network till it was cancelled, could you please exsplain.. cuz im confused

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kodakgirl
ok.. u made all this stuff... and i dont even remember this person in the american version! some one explain.. i watched sailor moon every day on cartoon network till it was cancelled, could you please exsplain.. cuz im confused

he was the one who fell in love somewaht with Molly in the Anime version....he died when Zoicyte hit him with a spear crystal or something....
anyway he faded into nothingness and molly was very heartbroken.....