Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] Kunzite - Sailor Moon

by meowski Posted 12th Jun 2006 at 5:28 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 2:06 AM by meowski

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:05 AM
nice work
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:50 AM
Very nice... but my knowledge of the Japanese version is lamentably lacking - is this the same character as "Malachite" in the English dub?

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:35 PM
The hair is Maxis? Wow, that's a very clever alpha edit!

Lovely sim <3

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 10:27 PM
Yeah, in the US version, he is called Malachite.

His proper name is Japan is Kunzite, though (pronounced koon-zite, if I recall).

All four of the "Kings" or Generals (in the US) are named after jewel formations.

Very good work on this sim!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 9:00 AM
Thanks for that dunner I really need to get hold of the Japanese versions, I've been told that they're rather different to the US dubbed version...

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 10:59 AM
The Japanese versions are MUCH better, and they're more "adult" centered around a 14-18 year old type level, instead of the US version, which is geared more towards little kiddies.

You'd really be surprised on how much of the show was censored when DiC had ahold of it for the first two seasons!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
The hair is Maxis? Wow, that's a very clever alpha edit!

Lovely sim <3

No, the hair is the first link. I'll elaborate on that, sorry!

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:52 PM
ok.. u made all this stuff... and i dont even remember this person in the american version! some one explain.. i watched sailor moon every day on cartoon network till it was cancelled, could you please exsplain.. cuz im confused

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:53 PM
what is the japenise sailor moon called?

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:09 AM
In Japan, the full title of the anime is called Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, or literally, Beautiful Girl Soldier Sailor Moon.

In the first season, the enemies were the forces of the Dark Kingdom, led by Queen Metallia and Queen Beryl. The four kings are Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoicite and Kunzite.

In the US, the evil team is from the "Negaverse". Metallia's name is changed to the NegaForce. Beryl's name was left the same, but the kings are referred to as Generals. They are also renamed Jedite, Nephylte, Zoisite and Malachite.

Since this was all during the first season, I'm guessing that you didn't see any of the series until season 2 or later. Each show had a different name. Sailor Moon R (season 2), Sailor Moon S (season 3), Sailor Moon SuperS (season 4) and Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars (season 5, in Japan only).

I hope that helps to clear it up for you. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:55 PM
hey... ok.. lol.. ummm.. did sailor moon and tuexedo mask ever get married? or have kids? or anything? cuz yea.. i mustve seen season 2.. cuz yea.. sheese... i had no idea... wow.. i feel dumb

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate

Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:23 PM
Well, this is heading into a spoiler-heavy area of discussion now. lol

So, I will send you a PM to continue the talk and to answer your questions.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>