Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] Jadeite - Sailor Moon

by meowski Posted 12th Jun 2006 at 5:14 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 2:12 AM by meowski

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:08 AM
nice work
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 10:22 PM
Very good job!

The hair suits him perfectly.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:53 PM
ok.. u made all this stuff... and i dont even remember this person in the american version! some one explain.. i watched sailor moon every day on cartoon network till it was cancelled, could you please exsplain.. cuz im confused

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 6:51 PM
I love his curly hair!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:14 PM
The names didn't make sense to me, so I googled, because I couldn't believe there could exist some Sailor Moon charas I don't know. Of course I had some props, the german names are completely different. I love your four dark kings, Jadeite and Kunzite are my favs . Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 7:21 PM
I have a question how to get the hair......Ummmm, can I have like a step by step guide to get it.......I'm kind of clueless.....and clumsy.......? Heh...will someone help me?