Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BLEACH ANIME - Hisagi Shuuhei's Tattoos/scars

by raptorix Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 2:17 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:01 AM
I only have to say thank you. this looks very close to Hisagi and on your first try. please tell me you can do Clothes and hair mesh too. and if you can then can you acualy make this into a sim? I have been dying to put some bleach sims into the game.

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:42 AM
Looks Funny! Thanks!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:02 AM
Awesome seeing a bleach sim. We need more! I want a Rukia and a Yoruichi!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 8:54 AM
oh....cool...u really did a good job on the tattoo thing...
it would be much much much better if someone can make their uniform...
because i cant manage to do one myself
i love ichimaru gin n aizen :]
yeah they are bad guyz but they really looks good to me!!
thz
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:11 AM
Default Still learning/too lazy
Quote: Originally posted by leon_the_gunner
I only have to say thank you. this looks very close to Hisagi and on your first try. please tell me you can do Clothes and hair mesh too. and if you can then can you acualy make this into a sim? I have been dying to put some bleach sims into the game.

Sorry Leon, the most my knowledge with modding sims is the photoshopping recolors. If I could, I would have made hair meshes and clothes meshes long ago. But for now, I'm happy with what I have.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 8:22 AM
My only issue is that the band across his nose is supposed to be white, and that's he's missing the neck tatoos as well, which can be done on facial makeup. However, still a fantastic job! I lolve it anyway!

There are three rules in internet signatures:
1. keep them short.