Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shikamaru's Hair

by ronyu02 Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 11:37 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2010 at 3:23 AM by ronyu02

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 11:39 AM
Wow this looks great

Thank you.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 11:52 AM
Very good! thank you so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:46 PM
Great work. Keep it up.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 6:22 PM
I love your creations, thanks to you my sims of Naruto looks better now.
Thank you very much!!! =D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:15 PM
You're the best! Thank you! I have all your downloads!

Ever tried making Hinata's hair?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:14 AM
I think Hinata's hair can be accomplished by simple alpha editing (no meshing). I actually thought of this when I uploaded my Hinata, but I was to lazy to mess with the alpha and simply colored the hair instead. I'll try it sometime.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:48 AM
wow that looks mad retarded..

HoldupLG
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:58 AM
Hey thats pretty cool! Nice job
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:34 AM
I'm redownloading all the naruto related files so *ehe* thanks so much for doin' 'em! My game crashed and I'm more careful about what I put now into my downloads but I'm definitely including ALL naruto creations. Ow! Thank God for ronyu02 and baimei! *_* BTW, I was watching a video on youtube, one of 'em naruto AMVs and someone actually recommended MTS for their konoha sims. Hooray for Mod The Sims. ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shycloud
BTW, I was watching a video on youtube, one of 'em naruto AMVs and someone actually recommended MTS for their konoha sims. Hooray for Mod The Sims. ^_^

Neat! Care to post the link to the video?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM
I'm sorry i don't remember it coz i was skimming on the comments quite fast, i think it was in the battle of the 3 sennins now i don't even know if it was the one who posted it or someone else who was watching, i'm really sorry i should have paid more close attention.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 5:21 PM
It's ok, I did find some vids there that uses my creations. Neat! Thanks for the heads-up. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 2:13 AM
D/L it, but once I open the zip file, it says it's corrupt :-(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolzero
D/L it, but once I open the zip file, it says it's corrupt :-(

try downloading again (making sure you clear your browser cache to be sure). i'm pretty sure it's not corrupt, no one else seems to have problems before and anyway as a practice i test-download my creations myself.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
try downloading again (making sure you clear your browser cache to be sure). i'm pretty sure it's not corrupt, no one else seems to have problems before and anyway as a practice i test-download my creations myself.

Worked fine that time, and I didn't clear my cache either. Who knows what the problem was. Thanks, it's cool hair mesh.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:07 AM
Yay! Shikamaru the best characther in my veiw! He is da bomb!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:34 AM
...I love you and your winking,eyebrow-wiggling icon.Thank you SO much for Shikamaru's hair.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#19 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 6:37 PM
hehehehe Cute!
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:05 AM
OMG THIS IS POPULAR I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD IT CAUSE THE SERVER'S TOO BUSY!!! THNK YOU!! SOO MUCH!! it looks allot like shikamaru's hair!! thnx :P

hello :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:58 PM
Im havin problems cause everytime i download them they come in a note pad and i dont know how to change em back plz help me
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 2:30 PM
..I have a feeling this whole chat thing is dead but, I need help. I downloaded Shika's hair, but when I open up Create-A-Sim, Shikamaru's hair doesn't even show up, it's invisible. I just re-downloaded it, and I'm hoping maybe it'll work now, but...Can anyone help? :C
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 2:34 PM
Awesome, i love it >w<
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th May 2013 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shycloud
I'm redownloading all the naruto related files so *ehe* thanks so much for doin' 'em! My game crashed and I'm more careful about what I put now into my downloads but I'm definitely including ALL naruto creations. Ow! Thank God for ronyu02 and baimei! *_* BTW, I was watching a video on youtube, one of 'em naruto AMVs and someone actually recommended MTS for their konoha sims. Hooray for Mod The Sims. ^_^

haha same here XD downloading them alllllll
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 5:41 AM
Thanks for this!
Page 1 of 2