Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Theatron Musa - Reproduction of a Classical Theatre

by LadyIslay Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 3:11 AM - Updated 10th Jun 2006 at 11:32 PM by LadyIslay

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:07 PM
very good... ill add trees

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:08 PM
This is awesome!!

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
this is beautiful. i know I have some stone blocks that are seating and identical ones that are end tables that would work well for this, i'll try to figure out whose they are.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:19 PM
LadyIslay, interesting lot! Good idea :p

Aeden, I think they might be here:
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/ob...misc/misc02.htm

In a different colour they might work quite well indeed.

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:06 PM
I love it ^^

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:21 PM
In Roman times, people brought stools to sit on, stone benches were provided only for the very important people. I like this an awful lot. The did have latrines however and I didn't notice before I downloaded if you had included them. Ah well, what's a little plumbing? Great Work!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:02 PM
I love it if I was into big lots or history it would be number one on my dl list
thank you

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 3:41 PM
Wow, this reminds me of Balboa Park in San Diego California. The park used to have an amphitheater JUST LIKE THIS...sunken into the ground in the early 70's. Used to go see hippie concerts there. Very creative lot!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:42 PM
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
It's great! Most plays that were played in the theaters (during romantimes) began with birth and ended with death. Some went on for days!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:46 AM
You've done really well creating this with the limitations within the game! Buildings are usually fairly easy to make, once you know what you're doing - but a big amount of landscaping like this must've taken quite a bit of fiddling!

Well done! I hope you're going to do more ancient-style lots in the future!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 7:18 AM
Well Done!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:18 PM
WOW!! I never thought i would have found anything like this!! Thankyou sooooo much this is just what i was looking for!