Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better Looking Hockey Jersey *****Updated*****

by Cooldadx4 Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 2:33 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2006 at 5:50 PM by tigmomx4 : Updated 7-4-06

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:38 PM Last edited by FireDemon9 : 6th Jun 2006 at 2:45 PM.
were is the pic?!?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:52 PM
YOu need to have a pic with every upload.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:53 PM
i uploaded them i just dont know what happen any idea how to try and readd them now ???????
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:56 PM
Did you upload the pic as JPG?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:05 PM
anyone know how i can add a pic or do i just have to reupload the package ?????
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:09 PM Last edited by FireDemon9 : 6th Jun 2006 at 3:21 PM.
ask an admin!!!! numenor is on!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:04 PM
Woohoo got some pics up ...Now if the stupid thumbnail would view .....Once again anyone that has any suggestions feel free !!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:06 PM
:lovestruc :lovestruc i love that t-shirt thanks a lot!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:09 PM
Your welcome , As soon as i get better at skinning then i will eventually make all 30 NHL team jerseys ...Hockey Rules !!!!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:10 PM
It looks ok, but it would look better if you took the screenshots in the game, it is obvious you used a digital camera for the pics. They would have turned out alot better if taken with the ingame photo shot thingy, but good work for your first upload

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:12 PM
That is funny because my 11 year old daughter told me the same thing ...I didnt realize there was a ingame photo thing until after i already took the pics with my camera ...But oh well the pics are good enough for now just to get some feedback on it ....
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:09 PM
Hehe! My husband thanks you.
He's been grumping since the sabers lost, but this seemed to stop it for a bit :D

Thanks
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:05 PM
LOL that's the reason i took the time to make this ...I was REALLY bummed ...And good news I'm working on a pair of hockey pants right now as I speak to go with the jersey so it should make 1 COOL set .....
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:07 PM
That's awesome! If only it was an Avs jersey!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:11 PM
Gimme a little time to perfect the jersey and I will gladly make any NHL team out there ...I just started making meshes 3 days ago so they will only get better ...As I said in my previous post I'm working on a pair of hockey pants to go with the jersey and so far the pants mesh is looking a lot better than the jersey .....
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:10 PM
That looks great! I can't wait until you make more. I'd love a Jonathan Cheechoo/San Jose Sharks jersey for my game. 8)

Also, {{{sympathies}}} re Buffalo. It always sucks when your team gets knocked out of the playoffs, but it's especially hard when it happens in the conference final.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:18 PM
It didnt help the team that 4 defencemen and 1 awsome forward were all out at the same time ...But thats hockey and they will be back next year better than this year ....Just 3 short months away!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:01 PM
Thanks, it looks great! Helps take the blues away.
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:18 AM
THANKS FOR THIS! I'm from Buffalo, too.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:40 AM
Your welcome ...Keep checking as I will be making the other 2 versions also ...I can also add a name and number to the sabres jersey if you have a favorite player ..I have the official sabres font too so it will look genuine ...But currently i am reworking the jersey so to improve it so i will repost when i get it done ...It will say updated and then everyone who has already downloaded this will have to redownload the newest vesion....
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 10:43 PM
Excellent work dude!!! My hockey Sims will be most impressed!

I was hoping somebody out there would make a decent hockey uniform! Pity it's the Sabres lol
Any chance you could make us a Canucks jersey when you get the time?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 5:24 PM
Sweeeeet! Keep an eye out. We're going back to blue & gold next year!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:26 PM
Yes i cannot wait till we get the old colors back ....Blue & Gold with a 2006 design will be awsome .....
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 1:47 AM
Thanks for this, I love ice hockey. (Even though i live in Australia)
any chance in there being a Colorado Avalanche jersey?
They're my favorite team
Page 1 of 2