Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mononoke Hime

by Saddlepatch Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 4:34 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM
Thats not her!You even show a picture, she has brown hair..
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:19 PM
princess mononoke is great. just the hair is off. i've only seen about half the movie but i freaking loved it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:25 PM
I REALLY want to see this film - I love Miyazaki's work but I've never seen Princess Mononoke.
I think some of Sunair's hair would look good perhaps..
The face is great though!
Thank-you
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:42 PM
I agree about the hair, but everything else looks great. ^^

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 4:46 AM
Actually, many times in the movie, her hair appears greenish, as you can see in that second picture. If you don't like the green, that mesh is available in every sim game, so you could just use brown. Sorry about that! ^^;

Bret: "She's in Delta Force. She's been deployed to Fallujah."
Jemaine: "But she works in the croissant shop."
Bret: "Yeah well, she's got two jobs. She's a pastry chef and a sniper."
-Flight of the Conchords
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:41 PM
Yes if you love the movie, you know why her hair appears "greenish". She is well done! Thank U!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:06 PM
Thanks! Sorry again about having no new meshes. Like I said, my Milkshape expired when I was working on the fur coat, so I couldn't finish it. =(

-Flight of the Conchords
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:55 AM
this is a very good first try very nice. I can deel with the hair and everything else looks nice. Do you think you can make a Ashitaka or Eboshi sim any time soon?

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:04 AM
Well, I'd only be able to recolor things and make the faces, since I can't make meshes.

-Flight of the Conchords
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Saddlepatch
Thanks! Sorry again about having no new meshes.

Lol, I don't think using Maxis meshes isn't so bad. I mean, I hope not. :shifty eyes:

I have to compliment your makeup, though. I find it difficult to do makeup of any kind, and you did yours very well. :applaud:

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
Neat! I have been in love with the movie for ever!! Sux, though, I don't have WinRAR or anything that downloads RAR. files. Dang, I'll have to get that.
Great job. The only thing I would seem to like about the figure a tad bit more, is the small blood spots on her clothes...Ehhh, forget about it! GREAT JOB!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 7:12 AM
I watch that film, its so grossy, btw I like the mononoke ^_^
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 3:27 AM
i liked the movie, it was awesome. And I also love your sims, thanks!