Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic gaming characters--pt 5:Street Fighter II

by Silus Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 6:27 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:46 PM
Wow cool!

Hey please could you make megaman x from the game mega man x/ rock man x ?

(hes from an old snes game )

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:04 AM
Sweet! I love SF!! I owned with Vega and Chun Li! Thanks for sharing, brings back such happy memories!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
YES vega my old favourite character what you need to make is a mask :google:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:53 AM
I LOVE the Street Fighter Games! Thanks alot for making all these characters :salute:

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:06 AM
XD I'm always eager to see what you do. I hope you continue in your classic line. =)

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riotmaker
Hey please could you make megaman x from the game mega man x/ rock man x ?

(hes from an old snes game )

Unfortunately, no. After taking a look at the blue bomber, I knew I would have to do some meshing, and I have giving up meshing. Apologies.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:37 PM
Something's wrong, i cant download any of these, its says that there is a problem with the server I need Zangief bad, can someone send it to me?
Scholar
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:52 PM
nice somebody actually doing this, ^_^ I thought nobody would still remember how great this game was. I hope that Vega (I mean the big boss not "american" vega aka balrog the scarlet barcelona) would wear superhero cloak or whatever cloth that hanging on their back, and wearing police or pilot cap rather than beret ^^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 10:50 AM
WTF? Gross >.> But there's a thanks 4u
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 6:28 PM
thats not so good but cool and you can make vega a mask
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 2:58 PM
Hey, I wanted to say thanks, but I have a problem. None of the guys who use the muscle mesh are working. I don't know the first thing about this, so I'll just tell you whats wrong. The people who use the big muscle meshes, like guile, balrog, zangeif, are shown wearing default suits. Any idea how to fix this? thanks again for the street fighters