Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

warm welcome

by Navetsea Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 1:42 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2006 at 1:04 PM by Navetsea

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:20 AM
I like it
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
Cute house. ^.^

Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:22 AM
thank you ^_^ 4 commenting

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:47 PM
Hello Navetsea,

What a lovely and natural looking house. I especially like the master bathroom, the pond area and the private sitting area out the back. You do very detailed work, I like it.

icftldu
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icftldu
Hello Navetsea,

What a lovely and natural looking house. I especially like the master bathroom, the pond area and the private sitting area out the back. You do very detailed work, I like it.

icftldu

ah, thanks. I,m happy someone like that pond ^^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:12 PM
This is a charming house.I am in love with it,especially with the beautiful patio.Thanks so much for sharing.
Inventor
#8 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:56 PM
I adore this. It has so much personality to it for being a small home. I will enjoy it thoroughly(once I get home and can download it that is ).

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:48 PM
Very nice job. Personally I usually find "wood" houses have a "dark" feeling to them, your house however is very "warm" and welcoming. I'd love to be the sim that gets to live in it.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 8:54 PM
Oh, VERY nice design. I try and try to build good small houses-- only a few are any good at all, and then I get bored when my neighbourhood becomes full of them.

I'll definitely play this house-- hope `i don't have issues with the 45 degree angle thing. I have seen lots disappear if they had that... I suspect it might be a Mac thing.

Miao.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:47 AM
Very pretty, and very useful - I'm not good at building interesting houses myself, so I'm always glad if someone uploads a beautiful starter home. Thanks!