Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Eclectic Expressions Set

by macarossi Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 9:09 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2006 at 1:48 PM by macarossi

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:16 PM
Excellent work, these look like they could quite easily be in an official expansion pack.

Cracking job

Post courtesy of Mondo Panic. Please ignore any subliminal Kill your Parents messages within this post. Deus Irae
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:28 PM
very nice!
downloading! :]]
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:32 PM
Beautiful!!!
Thank you very much for sharing
Five stars for sure.

Tingeling

Linnie
I really wish for a realistic young Priscilla Presley sim.
*Dreaming*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:39 PM
Clear colors? Check. Style? Check. Accurate details? Check. Nah, this set is too beautiful to be in EP ) Thanks!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:40 PM
wonderful work!!!thanks a lot soon all my houses will have a big debt with you
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:41 PM
I have allways wanted door like the ones in the suburbs..and this is perfect for my building addiction.

Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that ya are I am your biggest Fan............
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:46 PM
These are very nice. I remember having something similar like this on Sims 1, except they were more yellow looking, but still thanks for making them. They will make a great opening into a grand room!

If you have a house which you want creating, PM with a link to the plans/picture, and I will message back with comments saying if I can do it or not. I will try alter the design before I say I can't do it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:46 PM
This is so incredibly perfect! It's original and has an excellent design, and it will fit in with so much. And to top it all of it looks very professional! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:02 PM
Aww this is sooooo georgious!
Thank you - love it
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:05 PM
These look fantastic! Great job
Scholar
#12 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:15 PM
These are wonderful and Thank you so much for being file share friendly!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
I always use double doors, thank you for this!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:41 PM
Im at a loss for words...great job!
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:26 PM
Great,
I really do like the style of these
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#16 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:29 PM
you have a fabulous sense of style, thank you for sharing these
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:30 PM
These could go perfectly for any style of house that I can think of! Excellent work!

Quote:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:38 PM
these are the best doors I have ever seen, I will definitely use them in my houses! 5 Stars!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:39 PM
Beautiful! Thanks.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:39 PM
Very impressive!!!!! I love them.
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:52 PM
Very nice work. I'm using your other doors that you uploaded and like them very much. Thank you for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:57 PM
Absolutely Beautiful! I love these!

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Field Researcher
#23 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:19 AM
WOW!!! Thanks!!

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:29 AM
Thanks. I downloaded the big arched 2 tile window the other day and they look superb in-game. These are just awesome! :skull:
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
I love the 2-tiled window and I always like to use double doors on my house's. Thanks for sharing, you have great style. *hugs*
Page 1 of 5