Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kira Aso from MARS

by taintedvirtue Posted 27th May 2006 at 8:36 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:00 AM
I love this manga series and I think Kira looks great! Nice work on Rei as well
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:19 AM
Omg! I love MARS. Kira and Rei are both very lovely, so I'm deffinately downloading them. Thank you :D

Now I want to make my own too...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:38 AM
Love love love her!

But I always got confused with Kira's hair color. Sometimes she's a blond, sometimes she's a brunette!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:40 AM
hey... ummm... perhaps i just need to redo it, but when i downloaded and installed both Kira and Rei, i got weird sims... instead of anything for kira, i got this head that looks like a VERY BIG rabbit head, and all this brown clothing... for now, i just made my own, but it looks like crap... and for Rei, i got these weird orange and green clothes, and no head or bracelet or anything... i think maybe i just need to re download and install these, but umm... what are your suggestions? id really love to use these sims, so i wont give up just yet ^_^

Thanks
please write me back soon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 8:41 AM
Am I safe in assuming that your new to downloading sims there are not off The Exchange? If so, welcome! There is a really simple solution, if you look at the cedits part of my post every item that says "mesh needed" fallow that link and download the mesh, then Voila! they should work.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
yea, that's what i realized after viewing those little details... so sorry fo rthe bother... ^_^... i wasn't going to delete it anyway!! i love these 2 characters ^_^