Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2

by alexalobanrox Posted 21st May 2006 at 8:30 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2006 at 9:34 PM by alexalobanrox

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 10:51 PM
Very good! She's looks very beautiful than in the game! ^.^ I like this verison better!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:25 PM Last edited by klainia : 25th May 2006 at 11:22 PM.
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You I Luv U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited: It would b great to see Namine, I remade the dress to hav more curves, if you want to see pm me. ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:56 PM
Thanks so much guys!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:28 AM
thank you so much

i will now worship you night and day

keep them comming

dear humanity we regret being alien #$@%#@ we regret comming to earth and we most certainly regret the core just blewup our riggidy @$$ fleet
hoo rah!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:43 AM
(Find a white dress and turn her blond, and you've got Naminé) ^-^
Excellent game-style, not too realistic (people tend to do that, it always looks too wierd in-game to me...) Luv it :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th May 2006 at 11:15 AM
ooh.. what is this??
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:54 PM
Great job! I'm clueless when it comes to Anime stuff, but from the pics she looks just like who she's meant to. Very nice.

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silver_wing
(Find a white dress and turn her blond, and you've got Naminé) ^-^
Excellent game-style, not too realistic (people tend to do that, it always looks too wierd in-game to me...) Luv it :D

Yeah, I'm trying to make a Naminé, only I can't seem to edit the alpha to make the frill at the bottom of her dress. It's really bugging me, hehe.
Also, thanks for the nice comments everyone! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 10:08 PM
you did an excellent job with your first sim! i love her outfit and all. (big kh fan) i would download her if i could take rar! very nice

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th May 2006 at 10:45 PM
Thanx so very very very much I really like it because i am very like from Squaresoft can you make ayame in tenchu fatal shadows i reaaly like itss
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:55 PM
She looks lovely, just like Kairi Thankyou!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:42 PM
It looks really good!!! I am a big fan of kingdome hearts so i am over joyed right now! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ahyar
Thanx so very very very much I really like it because i am very like from Squaresoft can you make ayame in tenchu fatal shadows i reaaly like itss

Well, I don't know who he/she is, but maybe you could PM me a picture and I could see if it can be done.

And thanks to everyone who thanked and posted! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 8:10 PM
Is there anyway you can release a regular the Sims 2 version of this? I really want to have Kairi in my game but it says you need the OFB expansion pack D:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:12 AM
You don't need the OFB expansion. The hair mesh works with or without OFB.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:07 PM
Nice work! I love Kairi, and this piece is perfecto'!

Hey~~
I love sims 2! It's the best!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 4:12 AM
Thank you so much, she's beautiful. :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:44 AM
could you make roxas,the new ansem and riku iv'e beaten the game though nice job
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:44 AM
Hey wait isin't she consider a young adult
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deadsimgohsts
Hey wait isin't she consider a young adult

Not really, she's only 15.
And about making Roxas, I would if I could make meshes, but unfortunatly I can't, and he has gravity defying hair. (which would really require a custom mesh, lol)
And there's already a KH2 Riku on here.
thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 4:17 PM
thanks anyway
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:17 PM
Clothes
I LOVE her outfit!

If I knew what I was doing I'd make a top only in the same style. One of my RP charaters has a top like that, but it stops above her belly button, and the white bit under the zip top is black and short, like a Winry style top.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:55 PM
I love that dress. Kairi is my favourite character from all games, awesome try!! ^_^ :D:D:D:D

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:52 AM
tear T.T this is so beautiful... too bad i can't download rar files... T.T zip would be nice. T.T Kairi is like my fave character... i'm going cosplaying as her soon i think .
Page 1 of 2