Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

David Tennant - The Tenth Doctor

by margarite Posted 17th May 2006 at 5:26 PM - Updated 20th May 2006 at 8:55 PM by margarite : Making The Sim Better...

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th May 2006 at 7:45 PM
vey good

Please comment on my stuff:)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:42 AM
you have no idea how tickled I get since discovering simworld @the neat little things I find, like this! DR.WHO! I love watching the new season, wish I didn't have to dl off internet as amercia is a season behind for all new episodes. I still am partial to the last dr. but my daughter looks at me odd when we watch harry potter and I say "it's dr.who! " instead of barty c. jr. anyway this made me smile, really great. thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:13 PM
Hahaha that's great! I love David Tennant, he is GORGEOUS :D

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:20 PM
Just a quick note- The old sim file might be found in Saved Sims instead of Downloads...I'm not sure; if you don't find it in Downloads, check Saved Sims as well.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2006 at 3:56 PM
:O You will not believe how long I've been looking for David Tennant as a Sim. =D It's so lifelike! Thanks a bunch, you are a true star.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:01 PM
Looks Brilliant, but The thing says I don't need expansion pack data, when the Other thing says I do... So I can't get it... Sad... The best looking Doctor Skin I've seen by far!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st May 2006 at 5:55 PM
Fantastic likeness! Good work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 8:35 PM
When I try to use this it says that it requires expansion pack data that is not installed.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 10:58 AM
I also found that it says that I need expansion pack data, but I'm confused as it says that the Original Sims2 should be all that I need?
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:10 PM
Me Too *Runs to Room Crying*

I can do unlocked objects and CAS screens on request only. I do Lots on request and not.
Now what's this link do...
Find out by clicking it! This is the Link
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:49 PM
It's brill thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:54 AM
*hugs* now I can be in fangirl heaven and make him and Rose fall in love and have babies! LOL kiddin don't flame me please....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:44 PM
For all the people have problems installing the sim:
Sorry it took so long to respond! I've been away from my computer, enjoying summer vacation I suggest using the Clean Installer, if that doesn't work, ummm...PM with which EPs you have and I'll try and figure this out.

P.S. to Hudine: I wouldn't flame you It took me sooo long to make this sim because I wanted to make it look like David Tennant while at the same time make sure any children he had didn't look grotesque! (They still will probably have rather saggy chins, sadly)
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:09 PM
hi, i may be wrong, but maby you need the Uni EP to get the sim to work? just a suggestion, ill be trying it soon
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:11 PM
yaaaaaaaaaay! I love the doctor!

I really miss your hair in my face
And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me
Forum Resident
#17 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 3:12 AM
Excellent, excellent work! Absolutely fantastic! The best DT sim I've seen- and in his Doctor Who-ness attire!! I'm squeeky over here; forgive me...
THANK YOU!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:35 PM
Great job! I absolutely adore David Tennant, he's so gorgeous! My simself will be very happy to see him around the neighbourhood
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 8:11 PM
Wow! He REALLY looks like him! Amazing! Fantastic! Wonderful! (goes on and on about it and starts dribbling over her Doctor Who wallpaper again)

Silkydog.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:24 AM
you have done the universe a favour by creating a sims 2 version of who i believe to be the beautifullest scotsman/timelord/dark wizard. you are awesome.

"Ideas that enter the mind under fire remain there securely and for ever."
-Leon Trotsky

"Watch out for icepicks"
-Leon Trotsky
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by margarite
P.S. to Hudine: I wouldn't flame you It took me sooo long to make this sim because I wanted to make it look like David Tennant while at the same time make sure any children he had didn't look grotesque! (They still will probably have rather saggy chins, sadly)

They had funny lips at one point but changed the Rose sim modle I was using and they are fine now. I've got a new computer since my last comment and redownloaded to use, but it comes out on the premade sims with the wrong hair, something a bit more like nines. I have all EPs have you changed to a custom? If so what one?

It's no problem change the hair anyway.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th May 2007 at 4:56 PM
Squeee!To me,he's not the Doctor,cos I'll never be able to find a Timelord...
He's my David Tennant,and he's going to move in with my self-sim *hugs!* and I know that's sad but who cares.
I haven't downloaded him yet but think that this is the best D.Tennant sim I've seen in like...ever!
Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:29 AM
The likeness and detail on this is amazing! By far the best celebrity Sim I've ever seen. Bravo!
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:59 PM
This is the best David Tennant sim I've ever seen. Thank you so much for this. He is moving straight in with my sim self as soon as he gets into my game.

This man is just the most perfectly gorgeous being in the universe.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:16 AM
He's great.

See my art here.
Page 1 of 2