Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters

by Fucoc Posted 15th May 2006 at 1:37 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:03 AM
In the second picture, is Jamie throwing a water baloon at Adam (or is about to)?

LOL :laugh:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:42 AM
aHAHAhahaHAhaha Will Jamie blow up Adam? Will Jamie stand back and tell Adam "I don't think that's advisable." Will Adam grin as he jumps off the cliff with Buster?

Hey?!? Where's good 'ol Buster? Can't leave the lead dummy out. :0)
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:53 AM
wow i love myth busters i also love amreican chopper
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:18 AM
Love it, just got to love it, those two are sure what I've been looking for to add to my cast of characters in my neighborhood. Thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Hey?!? Where's good 'ol Buster? Can't leave the lead dummy out. :0)

Yeah! We need Buster.
Kari and Scottie would be cool too. That way Adam and Jamie could do what they can't do in real life, know what I mean?

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:07 AM
Wow now I have two versions of each Mythbuster! At least two Jamies and two Adams.

Beautiful work!

I can use them instead of Buster
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:34 AM
Oh... my.... God! This is the coolest thing that I have ever seen. I can't believe that this hasn't been done before! I need to make Tory, cause he's hot. :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:01 AM
very nice.

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:54 AM
XDDDDD This is awesome; you did a great job. Yay for the Mythbusters!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:15 AM
Haha, perfect!! This is just what Strangetown needs, the epitomy of the mad scientist! Great resemblance, I recognized him immediately from the thumbnail!! Thanks so much, I'm going to have fun with him!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:32 AM
This is awesome. Pure genius. Jamie is absolutely perfect. Thanks for the awesome work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:22 AM
I LOVE that show. Maybe I'll make a movie with them. . . everything that they touch blows up!

Kudos on the brilliant likenesses! FAN-tastic!

It's hard to type in a strait-jacket . . .
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th May 2006 at 10:51 AM
Ohhh you beat me to it, i was in the middle of making them!! but good work anyway they look good!
Instructor
#15 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:37 PM
Oh my God!!!

It *IS* him!!!

KICK ASS JOB!!!

*two thumbs up*

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:56 PM
im love mythbuster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th May 2006 at 4:26 PM
Oh ^_^ I am so happy everybody is satisfied with them. Making Adam var a bit harder than Jamie. Jamie is quite easy to make.
I am very sorry that i didn't manage to make jamies red converse shoes, that he _always_ wear. But it was to impossible, because the form of his shoe want the form of converse shoes....
But then again

Im worth your attention
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:22 PM
Oh thanks so much! I was just watching Mythbusters the other day and I was thinking they would make interesting sims. And now they will!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:42 AM
finally ithis will make a great movie
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:31 PM
Awesome, and amazingly, despite having only watched the show a few times, I recognised him in the thumbnail view Excellent work
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th May 2006 at 3:58 PM
Very good i like mythbusters and now i can have him in my sims game blowing stuff up and proving myths wright or wrong!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#22 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:37 PM
These are too kewl - I rarely download Sims as I am not a person at all interested in the rich and famous - but I love this show AS does my dad. I can make him a movie

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th May 2006 at 8:44 PM
Just what i needed! Thanks mate i will take Adam too

Visit SDS Forum for you who like Disney!!
http://forum.savedisneyshows.org/
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th May 2006 at 9:27 PM
:O!wow you've done an amazing job with jamie it looks so much like him^^,I love the mythbusters,if you'd only make tory as well*ehmehm* *-*
thank you for sharing^^

(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th May 2006 at 10:11 PM
That show is AWSOME! Thanks for this sooo much!
Page 1 of 2