Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hotpants with suspenders or vest

by sirlemoncurd Posted 6th May 2006 at 6:19 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:39 PM by sirlemoncurd

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th May 2006 at 5:32 AM
OH my! These are a gas! I absolutely love the vesty one! You know there something special about a well hung sim! I know I'm not the only one here who thinks so~Nice job! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th May 2006 at 6:13 AM
those are so good!!!

The second one with not top on reminds me of something Freddie Mercury would wear and that makes me smile!

"Razors pain you...Rivers are damp...Acids stain you...And drugs cause cramp...Guns aren't lawful...nooses give...gas smells awful...You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:32 PM
These are well made but the thing itself is worse... I mean I don't like outfits like that but you did it good! So don't think these are bad

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:45 PM
These would look great on the bodybuilder. Hint hint!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:50 PM
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th May 2006 at 10:56 PM
I like that

The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold.
The curves of your lips rewrite history ...

-Oscar Wilde (The picture of Dorian Gray)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 3:03 AM
Think it would be possible to make this black?
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:46 AM
It's amazing!!!
Thanks for your sharing!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:54 PM
this is sooo f*ckin crazy.... and you did a very good job on creating these! thx
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:16 AM
I thank you forever. Man, I love these!