Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested Mickey's Keyblade From Kingdom Hearts 2

by Kurizu204 Posted 6th May 2006 at 5:45 PM - Updated 8th May 2006 at 1:43 AM by Kurizu204

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2006 at 9:38 PM
Wow! This is great. I love Kingdom Hearts 2, I'm at the final boss.....anyways, thanks for this.
Ps-Is it true you're doing Org. XIII Sims? Can't wait!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2006 at 9:50 PM
Yep it is. In my sig is luxord. im probally oging to redo his face. i uploaded him here but its still waiting aproval. is there a member besides roxas, axel, mickey, and diz (im doing these ones last.) you want done next? I"m not doing them in any perticular order.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:13 AM
yay! that is SO FREAKING AWESOME! make sora's hair please please please! must have his shiny hair, magical hair

er...O_o

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:04 PM
lol OMG thats hot i beat the game already "best game evr!!" ok so im thinking can you try to make organisation XIII

blah!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:01 PM
OMG I LOVE U!!!!1 I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U!!!!! u made demyx and luxord!!! lol 2 down 11 2 go lol just kidding but still u did a really good job. how about mickey mouse?

blah!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2006 at 11:16 PM
This is awesome. Just one question. I put it in downloads, but how do I put it in my Sims hand? Is available through the mirror by changing appearance? LOL.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:11 AM
This is very nice. You should consider making some of the other keyblade weapons from the KHII game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DCman4ever
This is awesome. Just one question. I put it in downloads, but how do I put it in my Sims hand? Is available through the mirror by changing appearance? LOL.
its under glasses
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd May 2006 at 5:46 AM
Awesome, but one question. Everytime i try to download luxord and demyx, i can't seem to get the organization jakcet to appear. What should i do?
Thanks

P.S.~ If you could make Larxene next that would be cool
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:02 PM
this is neat i have beaten the game a few times(can't wait untill KH3)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexnumbahdos
Awesome, but one question. Everytime i try to download luxord and demyx, i can't seem to get the organization jakcet to appear. What should i do?
Thanks

P.S.~ If you could make Larxene next that would be cool
I've been trying but i can't find a good hair mesh. well i did except the bangs hang down instead of up but i dont know how to edit meshes and stuff like that.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:46 PM
Where did you find the mesh for LArxene's hair that you like, maybe i can help fix the bangs

email me anytime at [email protected]
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 6:18 AM
it's great, I wish I could download it, I don't know how to install rar files *cries* but still, if I could download it I would, I am trying to find all the skins and make a little kingdom hearts movie, if I found out how to install rar files I would be so happy, and if yo ucould, can you try and make soras key blade, just the kingdom key, not the others, that would be sooooo awsome!

I learned this from a wise person, your future depends on who you hang out with, if you hang out with dumb people who do dumb stuff, you will be dumb, if you hang out with smart people who do smart stuf, you will be smart to, never forget this! =)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:14 AM
Is it an clothing piece or item??

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:26 PM
Thanks this is great
now i have sora's, Riku's Dark Keyblade, and the kings

Now all i need is oblivion and oathkeeper, then i'll be happy (I need a proper Roxas)
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 9:23 AM
how do you get the character to hold it?

I'm not CRAZY!!! Insane sounds better.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:49 AM
well, i tryed going to the glasses section , i know i got the meshes i needed, i even got the custom thumbnail thingy. but when im ready, it doesnt appear in his hand? does it have to be when you are in everyday clothes, or should it work all the time?
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 9:45 AM
Heya, First 2008 post for the win? hehe
Well anyways could you make like...the dark keyblade and some others? that'd be awesome

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 9:45 AM
And by the way, cool mickey keyblade

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE