Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riku from KH II and KH I

by Rythela Posted 4th May 2006 at 9:50 PM - Updated 5th May 2006 at 2:40 AM by Rythela

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th May 2006 at 2:12 AM Last edited by Kurizu204 : 5th May 2006 at 2:13 AM. Reason: spelled awsome wrong T_T
awsome hopefully i don't need uni for this...
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th May 2006 at 3:34 AM
LOVE IT!!

Hopefully, it will let me install this... ... and if it doesnt, I will kill!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th May 2006 at 3:53 AM
very cool! riku rocks! very nice job on the sims, ive never seen the gray outift before though. still great job

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th May 2006 at 6:18 AM
I found that on a Website ^.^ I'm glad.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:32 PM
Really good job, looks exactly like him :D
Love the Kingdom Hearts games :D

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th May 2006 at 9:18 PM
Rythela. Do you think you couuld make Kingdom Hearts II Sora?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th May 2006 at 9:42 PM
Devil May Cry, well, look for a Hair Mesh that may suit Sora and Perhaps *nods*

Test Subject
#9 Old 5th May 2006 at 9:52 PM
Ok Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:34 AM
Actually i dunno if i can find a hair mesh that suits him so forget about that. But thanks for making Riku form KHII and the Black&White KH1 riku looks aweosme too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th May 2006 at 6:31 AM
Devil, Go ahead and request or ask a mesher to make a hair for him

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:05 PM
I LOVE YOU!!!

Seriously.... I will kiss the ground you post on...

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:54 PM
Default Only one problem...
Well, not too shabby! *just finished downloading them; will install soon*
I downloaded the one that didn't require Uni (sicne all I have is OFB), so I'm hoping it'll work...and the only problem that kept you from getting spectaular on my vote was that there wasn't one for a teen (like he should be)! Otherwise, every aspect of this Sim is great!
#14 Old 9th May 2006 at 1:59 AM
I cant get this to work ;~;
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th May 2006 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vitala
Well, not too shabby! *just finished downloading them; will install soon*
I downloaded the one that didn't require Uni (sicne all I have is OFB), so I'm hoping it'll work...and the only problem that kept you from getting spectaular on my vote was that there wasn't one for a teen (like he should be)! Otherwise, every aspect of this Sim is great!

The picture I used, in the game. His hair isn't blue. It's silver. And the only mesh that worked well was made by Lunar for his Teen is the one I put up.

Test Subject
#16 Old 19th May 2006 at 8:48 PM
Thats really great, mainly how you got it all down so well.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:45 AM
Whoa, how cute is he? He looks way cuter with the blindfold on, though. By the way, I know a hair mesh that looks like Sora's. It's the Goku Hair Mesh and if you recolour it, it looks like Sora's hair. I've done it for my Sora in my game, except the hair doesn't look real... It's crappy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st May 2006 at 7:21 AM
riku is awsome nice work i like the black and white outfit i have a request do you think you could make roxas?
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:30 AM
i know this is completely random... LOL but is there anyway to make him stop going to school? D: same with Sora and Kairi
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:48 AM
Yeah. Make him an adult. Naw, I'm just joshin' ya. There really ain't nuthin' ya kin do, mate... I'm not much help, am I? Sorry, shoulda let Rythela answer ya. It was directed at her in the first place... I'm sorry... I'll just go an' chuck maself in an oubliette now...
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:26 AM
Not sure. As Young Adult, you don't have to have him go to school I believe. I have him in Teen, Young, and Adult. I think there is a hack that can keep them from going to school.

Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by damian333.3
riku is awsome nice work i like the black and white outfit i have a request do you think you could make roxas?

It depends if someone can find a closeness hair mesh for him and also for Sora.

Test Subject
#23 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:51 PM
yea otakufan17 is right the goku hair mesh looks kinda like it with some color modifications it might go good as soras hair
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th May 2006 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by damian333.3
yea otakufan17 is right the goku hair mesh looks kinda like it with some color modifications it might go good as soras hair

I'll take a look

Test Subject
#25 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:39 PM
Otakufan where can i find the Goku Hair mesh?
Page 1 of 2