Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tokimeki Memorial Set 1 - Naoto, Megumi, Mio, Nozomi

by WarOmnimon Posted 2nd May 2006 at 5:47 PM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:49 PM
Never even heerd of the game... but the sims have nice faces so thanks!

If by any chance you wish to use any recolour I have produced in something you are going to upload do feel free.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th May 2006 at 2:12 AM
I'm a huge fan of the Tokimemo games (I own 1, 2, 3 and several Drama series discs), so I'm glad that there's at least one other simmer out there who shares that same passion! You've done a great job at capturing the essence of the characters, and you got Mio's trademark eyebrows down to perfection. I made my own Ayako Katagiri a few weeks ago, and you've inspired me to upload it - keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the rest of your versions of the characters!

Kitto, kono Eternia ni
Kimi no koe ga shinai...
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 12:19 PM Last edited by veeisme : 20th Apr 2007 at 12:27 PM.
The hair mesh for Megumi isn't available anywhere that I can find, Elau has shut down their site and haven't updated their MtS2 page with anything that looks similar to what you used.
Help?

ninja edited because I'm a doofus who can't read. >_<