Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ode to "Factory Living" - Art Gallery

by BrokenLit Posted 2nd May 2006 at 8:50 AM - Updated 2nd May 2006 at 8:24 PM by BrokenLit

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd May 2006 at 9:27 PM
Now that Nengi has finished her Factory Living series, I've been in serious withdrawls. LOL Thanks for the "fix" Wonderful job in staying with the theme.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd May 2006 at 9:53 PM
Looks like your attempts at a "Factory Living" type art gallery have been going better than mine. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:24 PM
This is great!
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:27 PM
this is great like you i love the factory living collection thankies for sharing this
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:39 PM
This is so amazing BrokenLit, I mean the whole kit & kaboodle!

--Lucayer--

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:48 PM
Lovely job!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd May 2006 at 1:36 AM
Very good, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd May 2006 at 7:09 AM
Cool! thank you
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#10 Old 3rd May 2006 at 7:32 AM
It's perfect Broken Lit! and your paintings are gorgeous
Lovely, thank you.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:15 PM
Love this art gallery, looks wonderful in game!
Sadly I can't download it as it requires OFB which I don't have; strange though, before I realised this I mananged to install this lot through Clean Installer and got it into my game, it was just when I tried to load the lot is crashed my game
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:55 PM
I was going to go ahead and install this even though I'm without OFB because I love it so much but if it crashes someone else's game, it's likely to do the same to me. I'll just have to wait until I can afford OFB then. But doesn't mean I can't download and thank you ahead of time though! :D
Forum Resident
#13 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:55 PM
I am absolutely in love with this. <3 It's gorgeous, thanks so much! And you've inspired me to hunt down Nengi's lots as well, since I absolutely adore this style of architecture. )
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:37 AM
This is wonderful, my sims and I thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:18 AM
This gallery looks awesome and I just downloaded it. Could you reupload the fixed recolors of 'Handle and Spout'? I never got a chance to download them before the link expired. Thanks.