Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shino + Kiba+ Hinata (outfits + misc)

by ronyu02 Posted 2nd May 2006 at 4:47 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2007 at 7:00 PM by ronyu02

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:56 PM
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! these are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th May 2006 at 3:14 AM
Interesting!! Wow, haven't seen Naruto in quite a while... Good job on these!!!

I'm pretty, huh? I'm not even PRETTY enough to FIT my shoes!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2006 at 5:54 AM
Freakin' awesome! Who ya gunna make next?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 7:36 AM
Thanks So Much!!! I Love These!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Toe-Sock
Freakin' awesome! Who ya gunna make next?

well, i'm taking a break for now. i'm not promising anything new, but i might work on the senseis. there's a kakashi already available here, and asuma could easily be done with the same outfit. gai is actually easy; there's already a lee here so it could be modified for adults (but if anything i plan to start from scratch). kurenai is a challenge.

or perhaps i could do the sand team. or the post-timejump outfits. hehe.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:56 PM
Great job! Hinata is dead on, it's amazing. Looking at Shino's awesome-ness makes my fingers itch to mesh that collar up. But no time right now....

Current Projects:
Custom meshes - Sasuke hair for all ages
Custom meshes - Naruto "Haku" sim
Custom mesh - Naruto chunin/jounin mission outfit.
I don't take requests. I don't have the time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th May 2006 at 5:25 PM
you know, sasuke's mesh could do the trick if you lengthen the sleeves and the shorts. hehe. just a suggestion. i know it's not as simple as it sounds (or is it?). but i'd go wild if you do it
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th May 2006 at 6:35 PM
Ooh you gotta tell me where you got that single microphone thingy from!

Love it :D!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:27 PM
can you guess? i "moveobjects on"-ed the singing shino from the karaoke machine
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th May 2006 at 11:15 PM
YOU ARE THE F&*%ING BEST, (in case you hav'nt guesed i am a HUGE naruto fan)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 5:59 PM
i love everythingg you make!! in the words of the guy above me YOU DO F***ING RULE!!! NARUTO IS MY FAVORITE SHOW (well i only watch the japanesse one) BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.::my only true friend who i wish to love for the rest of my life we can be insane together i wanna be like you brave like you never forget me or i'll haunt you, you helped me and i helped you and i miss you and i need someone to itch my nose!
(btw thats an inside joke for you slow folks)::.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:29 AM
AMAZING!!! I really can't wait to see what you make next! I havn't checked to see if you have made a Gaara yet. But if you havent, i bet it will come out amazing!!!

----------

Gahh.... I was going to use this signature, I got from narutocentral.com but I saw I can't use images. So now this is all I am going to put. Bleh...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:02 PM
Awesome!

(I just can't help but to say, at the time of this post, you have 666 thanks in 13 posts...how lucky, teehee.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:09 PM
ooh i see it. somebody fix that, quick! thank me, anybody! hehe.

Quote: Originally posted by troubledrose94
Awesome!

(I just can't help but to say, at the time of this post, you have 666 thanks in 13 posts...how lucky, teehee.)
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:26 PM
those bugs around Shino....
they remind me of the Die by flies thing
how did you do it exactly???

I have no true point but, to point others in a safer direction then the one I have traveled. The long path that is taken alone. The long path that, not until too late, you realize never ends. The path to the truth behind all truths.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:28 AM
Thank you very much for zip file and Hinata hair You are very vnice! Thnk you! You the best !
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 8:03 PM
How did you get 12 people in one house? I can only have 8 people in one house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 11:55 PM
this is really great!! but I would very much appreciate if there were the same outfits for adults pls? D: