Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Radiant skintones by JB

by joebart622 Posted 18th Apr 2006 at 3:16 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2006 at 11:46 AM by joebart622

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:35 AM
Thankyou for remembering to do a pale one!
they look lovely
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:20 PM
These look quite cool. Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:45 PM
beautiful
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:44 PM
I was looking for a collection of some nice skins that were not anatomically correct. Are there any other 'enhancements' besides the push-up breast and no-sag Elders?

These look really nice and the coloring is quite good, too.

Thank you,
HD
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:12 PM
These look rather nice, thanks.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#7 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:24 PM
Is there a kind of med one?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:23 PM
These look nice. I'll give them a try. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 7:50 PM
Wow lots of responses!

I will come out with more versions off of this template, like a medium,ashy alien,or zombie tone, and yes, they are JOINTED CROTCH PLASTIC BARBIE AND KEN DOLL skins. They arent anatomically correct

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 9:12 PM
thanx very pretty
Forum Resident
#11 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:02 PM
I like barbie style skins! The shading and matching around the arms and shoulders are great!! Sometimes you notice stuff like that. It looks to me like you went thru alot to get these ready!! My only comment/question would be why is the med light shade (called Chinese) skin is kinda reddish near the tear ducts and ears. I love the pale tone the best tho! Thanks for the hard work!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:45 PM
Yea the redness probally came from overuse, as this was the most recent one I made from the template so by that time it got pretty messed, but its my favourite of the bunch.Thanks for your comments all of you!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:28 PM
thanks for the GREAT tones
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:24 AM
Very pretty! Thumbs up for you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 4:21 PM
Default Thanks
They look fabulous! Good effort - I don't know the first thing about skinning so it was nice to know how much trouble goes into them so now I can make sure I thank people properly for the tireless work they do! You rock!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 5:45 PM
these are awesome, i love all your work!

<3ALISON.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:56 AM Last edited by sim_addict94 : 1st Mar 2007 at 5:59 AM. Reason: Added Icons
Tysm
:lovestruc <3 Love them, jb. I find, I scan over things when I search, and half of them are useless, but when I find the picture of a sim and that white bacround with "JB", its worth looking at... TY :lovestruc

~Jo

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde