Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

mesh_lcmplumpsassyredux

by grizelda Posted 16th Apr 2006 at 10:19 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2006 at 10:36 PM by grizelda

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 10:51 PM
This is great! But are there clothes coming with the mesh? I dunno how to make clothes yet and am just experimenting with body shop right now (eyes, hair etc.. although I am pretty bad ;] ). Looks good, though! Will definitely download clothes that come with this, it's good to have some differences in neighborhoods!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 10:52 PM
Very nice mesh.

Who knew that being Black was soo hard!
Need a Personal Sim? PM Me...
http://www.myspace.com/skeetrmypeetr4231 (Sorry Skeetr)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:09 PM
Thanks guys! I've included the two outfits pictured in the .rar file to get everyone started. I will also make some more, but I get busy and there are other far more talented skinners out there. I am addicted to making meshes, though.

Quote: Originally posted by cornflakesinc
This is great! But are there clothes coming with the mesh? I dunno how to make clothes yet and am just experimenting with body shop right now (eyes, hair etc.. although I am pretty bad ;] ). Looks good, though! Will definitely download clothes that come with this, it's good to have some differences in neighborhoods!
Theorist
#5 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:59 PM
I usually use Starangel's bigger lady but I will download this one and try it out. Thanks for the diversity! :wave:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:03 AM
Thanks Grizelda- Im a fan of your work and this mesh is lovely

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Thanks Grizelda- Im a fan of your work and this mesh is lovely

Ditto. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:33 AM
I love your Meshes. Thank you
Inventor
#9 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:04 AM
Hey she looks great, the mesh is very nicely proportioned and curvy. Thanks very much.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:08 AM
Oh, if you're the same Griz from another well known TS2 site, I sure hope you start uploading here on MTS2. I'm a fan of your excellent work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:21 AM
Thanks everyone! TheBlindBat, I'm not sure if I'm the same person who you're thinking of, but I'm Grizzelda at TSR, though I'm no longer submitting meshes there, just occasional recolors. Right now I'm mainly submitting at ts2creations (Neptunesuzy's Site) and here. I'm planning on doing all my plump girls over and submitting them here. They never did well on TSR and I think they deserve better! LOL
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 7:02 AM
Ms G you are brilliant, I love this mesh & all your previous work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:10 AM
Thats great, the maxis fatter body was a bit small, this is perfect!
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 3:02 PM
Lovely work Grizelda and I agree with vimto666, Maxis fatter bodies are too small, the game needs more different shapes and sizes, makes the game more realistic.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 8:01 PM
grizzelda i just love your meshes. your work is awesome as always... thanks again
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 3:57 AM
Grizelda, Thank You so much for this mesh. I do agree that maxis plus size mesh just does not do good at all and yours looks so real. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:32 AM
Excellent job! Thank you so much for sharing.
Inventor
#18 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 8:19 AM
Thanks grizelda. I love the big butt.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 1:03 AM
Default You're a genius!
:wow: :wow:

:jaw: Wonderful, Grizelda...

I love...your creations :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'd like to congratulate you, Grizelda for all the bodymeshes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 7:08 AM
Default Thanks for all of the support
Thank you everyone for your support! Hopefully I'll have more meshes soon. Of course, I have some at www.tsrcreations.com another free site. I'm only putting them for free now, as it's just depressing to see them locked away from people. I'm glad you all like my big girls!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:08 AM
Thanks Grizzelda! What is your recoloring/distributing policy?
NVM just read the ReadME lol. Thansk again! I can't wait to see more! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd May 2006 at 1:59 AM
Wow i can not wait for the undies...i hope to see it soon for this mesh

You think Education is expensive try ignorance....
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd May 2006 at 8:25 PM
:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd May 2006 at 1:21 AM
Nice work love it thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th May 2006 at 10:01 PM
i love it, and i love that hair, too. where did you get it

Call.Me.Liz
Page 1 of 2