Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Cruise *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 13th Apr 2006 at 6:46 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM by jameLia

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:44 AM
He is AMAZING jame (i hate the actor) but the sim is fantastic! you are beyond talented. Thank you for sharing your work here

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:50 AM
Perfect! He looks just like him! I hope you didn't make him with his nasty old crooked teeth he used to have :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:50 AM
wow! great job
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:51 AM
Even though Tom is crazier than a box of Coco Puffs now, this is an AMAZING sim!!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:54 AM
Purrr--Fect XD Thanks Jamelia!

Nids!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:54 AM
I must admit that this is one of the best sim celebrity look-a-likes I've seen so far, really amazing, thanx for charing!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:02 AM
I just watched A Few Good Men recently and this does remind me of a younger Tom, thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM
you'r soOo good making real people all the sims you have posted her loos totaly like the real person, can't describe how talented you are

:bow2: :bow:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:09 AM
Wow... It looks just like him. When I first looked at this, I couldn't believe I was looking at a sim...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:11 AM
The likeness is incredible! Good job.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:28 AM
You did an amazing job with this sim -- it's totally realistic.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:49 AM
omg supercallafragalistic! lol (however its spelled)

Peace.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:58 AM
Great job! Fantasic actually. He's kind of a creepy man on screen but other than that... HE'S HOT!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:15 AM
Oh. My. Goodness! This sim, by far, (I think) has the best likeness to the real life person than ANY sim I've seen so far. I'm not a Tom fan (actor or person), but this is a fantastic sim! Congratulations on a job well done!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:18 AM
wow! excellent ! thank you

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CREATIONS TO THE EXCHANGE OR TO YOUR WEBSITE !!!

Bang! Cotton Wool -- > Downloads for your male sims
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:51 AM
Wow! The likeness is amazing! He looks exactly like him :D
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:52 AM
Wooooowie!! Totally cool! Love the sim!!! *download!*
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 4:07 AM
all i can say is OMG!!! i used to love him (until recently of course and w/ the whole I LOVE KATIE bandwagon) but wow that is an uncanny likeness and u did a fabulous job. i dont think anyone could have done it better! u do such great work!!
Scholar
#21 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 4:36 AM
He's perfect! LOL--I'm going to have my Brooke Shields sim give him the ol' sim smackdown in town.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 5:01 AM
Not a big Tom Cruise fan but wow he looks amazing...

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 5:50 AM
Amazing!!! perfect!!!! As all your work,you're realyy a great artist!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you verry verry much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 6:02 AM
Excellant likeness!! I am never dissappointed in your work! Thanks so much for another wonderful sim!!

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 6:02 AM
FantAstic as always. ... I can't wait till you make Keanu too. (hint-hint) :-)
Page 1 of 8