Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shikamaru (outfit)

by ronyu02 Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 11:14 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2007 at 6:54 PM by ronyu02

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:37 AM
Very nicely done! I can mesh, but I'm horrible at coloring, so I can envy you. XD
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 4:38 PM
Nice. Finally something Shikamaru can wear! (not that I play the family he is in that much - I'm more of a KakaIru type girl. ;P)

Thank you!

Atom XX
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 12:24 AM
Wow! Awesome, thank you! I hope you make more, I've been waiting forever for someone to make other characters.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:53 PM
OFB? ;_; Damn... I'll try to make it work without the expansion, otherwise I'll have to buy it! XD

Nice skin, btw. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:59 AM
hey-- I'm here by way of the chuunin livejournal community. awesome job on the Shikamaru outfit. I'm grabbing it. Thanks very much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 2:52 PM
Woot Shikamaru is my favorate person on naruto thank you so much it rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It rulez =]
#8 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 1:17 AM
Is there any way to extract the mesh from OFB and include it in the download? I would love a Shikamaru Sim, but I only have up to Nightlife.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:48 AM Last edited by ronyu02 : 21st Apr 2006 at 9:10 AM. Reason: rewording
i'll attempt converting this to a non-EP mesh. due to popular demand (?), and that so more people can enjoy.

watch this space!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:13 PM
EP-free version now available! it's essentially just a printed shirt and long pants, but I'm quite happy with the results. enjoy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:10 PM Last edited by ronyu02 : 25th Apr 2006 at 4:33 PM.
oh, i'm afraid that one's an EP hair (can't remember if uni or NL). i've been looking for better hair but i can't find one so far. i found this one but it's for adults only.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=147954

people have been requesting for a teen version but the creator hasn't replied yet.

there's a short ponytail here, but it's not as high as i would like:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=59174
#12 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:15 AM
Wanted to say thank you for the non-EP version! Now I can have Team 10 in my game.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:11 AM
Do you have to have that expansion pack? I don't have it and I LUUUUUUUV Shikamaru, please make one that only needs the Sims 2 or Nightlife!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:57 AM
read the post again; i have uploaded a non-EP version. download ronyu02_ShikamaruEPFree.zip above.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:00 PM
I'm sure that if you asked around, or checked out other stuff that other people have made, with meshes, someone out there could help you with doing something like making meshes for outfits and stuff that actually look like what you had intended them to look like, and not just be restricted by the Maxis meshes out there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th May 2006 at 10:12 AM
i know, but actually it's the OFB mesh that started the whole thing. when i first saw that mesh in the game, i first thought "hmm i could make shikamaru from this". and the rest is history somehow it's actually a challenge; like for example ino's outfit -- i like how that one turned out (well that's just me).

i did try looking for meshes (i found one for hinata, not much luck for the others). as for requesting, considering the distinct looks of the outfits, requesting other people to make the meshes would be as good as requesting them to make the outfit as well.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:08 AM
shikamaru and temari f-o-r-e-v-e-r! ^_^ Ino and Chouji too. hihihi
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:10 AM
Great!! 1 problem...i dont have open for buisness no fair!! can u fix it so its on the original? PLEEZ...thnx anyways, looks great good job...

hello :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:20 AM
OMG NO WAY!! IT WORKS!!! SRRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT OMG IT WORKS WITH THE ORIGINAL!! is that what the ep free thing is? OMG THANK U SOO MUCH RONYU!!
YOU ROCK!!!!::D

hello :D