Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ark outfits, three color combos **updated!**

by sirlemoncurd Posted 10th Apr 2006 at 1:20 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:17 PM by sirlemoncurd : made the red pants look better

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:49 AM
Oooooh, nice one. I've ordered two of their albums from Germany but they haven't turned up yet Anyway, yeah, nice Simming.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainAllama
Oooooh, nice one. I've ordered two of their albums from Germany but they haven't turned up yet Anyway, yeah, nice Simming.

cool where are you from? just wonderin' since they're releasing State of The Ark in USA today actually ^^ but maybe you already knew that :P

What can I say? All I wanna do is play the spaceball ricochet...
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:08 AM
OMG, clamour for glamour! saw them last year and can't wait until next month when they're back in town. excellent, thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:28 AM
I just wonder where you got the hair from? if you have made iy yourself, can you upload it here? (a) Great clothes an stuff btw
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qexina
I just wonder where you got the hair from? if you have made iy yourself, can you upload it here? (a) Great clothes an stuff btw

the hair is based on a mesh by Kavar, but retextured and alpha edited by me.
Actually, I'm just about to upload my Ola Salo sim, so you'll get the hair there ^-^

What can I say? All I wanna do is play the spaceball ricochet...