Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SonyPSP

by ByDemonsBeDriven Posted 5th Apr 2006 at 4:08 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2009 at 5:13 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 4:14 PM
Verrrry nice, I'll download now! Thanks!

Morgan
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 6:24 PM
it looks very nice keep up the good work.

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 9:18 PM
here's another sony psp..but yours is good as well...

http://www.sims2workshop.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=182
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 8:45 AM
Wow now the handheld looks cooler...

Ty :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:40 PM
i love my PSP almost more than the sims.
(ohsnap)
thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:20 AM
Its better than the other handheld... But dosent look like a PSP
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhy_bread
Its better than the other handheld... But dosent look like a PSP

you know, i sit in front of my computer making things like this in my free time to try and make some people enjoy their game a little more, and your thoughtless criticisms dont help. I dont know about the others who upload on this site, but the only thing that makes me want to continue uploading is knowing that some people appreciated my previous uploads. So if your not satisfied with someones upload, dont download, dont comment, and move on. :naughty:
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 2:47 AM
Dude, kick ass job. The only problem I truly see is UPCLOSE it doesn't look like a PSP, but regardless of that, it still is really worth downloading! Personally, I like a lot more than a regular PSP cause it still looks like something that sony (in my opinion) would make! Keep up the good job!

~David

"Life isn't a game! You die, you don't get a restart button or another life...but like hell that stopin' me!"
--DAVID March 22, 2005, infulinced by: GTA:SA, Cheetos, Sprite, and lack of sleep!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:59 PM
The mesh on the handheld more closely resembles the (Nintendo) gameboy advance more than it does the psp. Perhaps you should try making a gameboy recolour instead.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
The mesh on the handheld more closely resembles the (Nintendo) gameboy advance more than it does the psp. Perhaps you should try making a gameboy recolour instead.

thats actually a pretty good idea, thanks ill try it out
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:56 PM
This looks incredibly wicked. It looks much cooler than the normal Sony PSP. I wish they all came like this. I think the Chainsaw pic looks pretty friggin sweet too. 4 stars. Thanks for sharing this PSP with us. You did a superb job on this.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:10 AM
Exelint! I was about to request this but now I don't have to! 5 stars 4 u!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:33 PM
It mores likes a gameboy advance.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:22 PM
Dude this suck