Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Undeniably Cute Couples: Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek

by angelmarie123 Posted 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:06 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:54 AM
this is VERY realistic...especially salma, you did a fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:19 PM
Antonio is very well made! Great work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:44 PM
they are very much a cuter couple then him and his real wife so i like this pairing much better ^_^ and they look great too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:36 PM
thank you everyone!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 5:55 PM
That is the BEST Salma Hayek, most people don't get her face structure, which is very much like the one you have on your sim... they usually make her face softer and it's really not. Great Job!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy. <--
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:58 PM
Drat, I don't have any Expansion Packs!

:sadpanda:

Oh, well. Your work is MUCH, much appreciated!!! This is the best looking Salma Hayek that I've seen!!!

:nod:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:29 PM
thank you very much
Inventor
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:45 PM
Great work, you have two very close likenesses here xxx
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 12:51 AM
Perfect! ............As Always THANKS!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:25 AM
Very good Salma! Thank you

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 9:40 PM
Gee thanks. I have been looking for Antonio for a long time & I think you get him perfect! By the way, what is the name of the hairstyle for Salma? I looked in Sims Connection, but couldn't find it. Do you need expansion packs? I don't see any listed. I have Uni. Will this work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 1:39 AM
it's called TWINK mesh (the wavy haired one), i believe. I have uni and Nightlife, so I hope it will work...and thanks for the comment!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:11 AM
wow great ,amazing how you got them looking so much like them.Especially Salma,she is brilliant
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:40 PM
Antonio is so hot!
And what's about his clothes - where from..?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:27 PM
I think they were from the exchange...and thanks for the comments!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:41 AM
these look really great very realistic can't wait to use then im ny game. I know u are not tking requests but i was wondering if you happen to be making Victoria and david beckham been looking then for a while
Forum Resident
#18 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:17 PM
I'm just echoing the above comments, but your work here is really, really incredible. Excellent job!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bendammy
these look really great very realistic can't wait to use then im ny game. I know u are not tking requests but i was wondering if you happen to be making Victoria and david beckham been looking then for a while

haha...have already made victoria (as of 3 months ago)....need to make her hubby soon.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:21 AM
Really, that's great if u have already made her i know she will look good can u provide a link as to where i can find her
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:56 PM
OK... can someone please tell me how to download sims from MTS2?
I LOVE these sims, but I have only downloaded clothes several times and UPLOADED a few sims... I have tried 2 different ways to download these sims, and I just can't figure it out! >_<;

~S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:40 PM
Oh wow. Selma is quite amazing!
Thank you for the wonderful download!
I will pass on Antonio, but Selma is moving into my neighborhood!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 12:14 AM
This is without doubt the best Antonio I have every seen, thank you so much, I really needed him for my game. And Salma is amazing as well. Thank you - don't suppose you would make Gerry Butler? 0

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
K, I take it back... I said Reese was probably your best, but I hadn't seen this Selma, omg! Beautiful likeness, thanks for sharing your talent!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:23 AM
they make a great couple