Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Studio 8 from Bustin' Out (Requested)

by HisBeachgirl Posted 30th Mar 2006 at 7:38 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 6:10 PM by HisBeachgirl

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:18 PM
i play the urbz and i wanted to request all the buildings from that game thanks for this is fantastic cant wait to see more

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:29 AM
Yay, thankyou! That place was so cool. It would make a good community lot too, like an art gallery or a museum :nod:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:04 PM
Ya know, I didn't even know that I wanted this until I saw it! LOL I have played Bustin Out once or twice, and have played this house. You really did a great job getting it to look like the B.O. one. Nice work, I snagged this bad boy and now I will have a gallery in my neighborhood!
Thanks so much for sharing,
Karr
Oh and Llama Llama!
Theorist
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:50 AM
Thank you! I LOVE it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:03 AM
Thank you for the comments. I was kind of surprised the Bustin' Out lots were wanted. They're simple structure wise, but that makes them easy to play.

When I'm done making all the places, I'll be making my own Bustin' Out hood on my PC.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:25 PM
Yay!

Thanks HisBeachGirl...

This rocks...

Any others???

TheWannanbe930...

Love Grows... Just like flowers
(\__/) (())
(=’.’=) //\\ Visit Me:Click Me For Free Sims 2 Downloads Tutorials and Forums...
(“)-(“)
TheWannabe390
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:24 AM
HAHAA wow so identical! great upload.