Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Rose Diningroom

by luslipz73 Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 8:40 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2006 at 9:14 AM by luslipz73

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:52 AM
Squeee!!!! I LOVE it!!! Just what I was needing, a complete matching set in a darker shade of wood. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:02 AM
thanks a lot
this is wonderfull i like it so much nice that you bring it on this way to us greetings jetty
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:15 AM
That is so pretty. I wish i could download it, but i dont have nightlife installed, and open for business is not even out in Australia yet (i think it'll be in stores next week )
I do love it though
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:35 AM
ver beautyful thank you
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:56 AM
You've made another beautiful set! Thank you, this is absolutely gorgeous!
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:07 PM
I love this set, but I love everything you do. Thank you so much.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amy_55555
That is so pretty. I wish i could download it, but i dont have nightlife installed, and open for business is not even out in Australia yet (i think it'll be in stores next week )
I do love it though

Amy "Open for Business" was released in Australia at the beginning of March. I've had it for 4 weeks now. You can buy it from K Mart, Big W, Target, EB Games, it's everywhere :nod: ...........Good luck

Dee you are such a talented person. This is a beautiful room, I would love to be able to create like this. Thankyou so much. Can you please tell me where I can get the vase on the dining room table if it's not included in the download? :baloons:
Inventor
#9 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:30 PM
Beautifully done, Thank you x
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:58 PM
wow a really beautiful dining room. Thanks
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#11 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 1:44 PM
This is...well you ought to hmmmmm smacked ...no thats not it...rolled in peanut butter....nope sounds like fun but thats not right......ahhh commended! Thank you for the new meshes and the gorgeous recolours. I do love your darkwood textures they are just so right!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
This is...well you ought to hmmmmm smacked ...no thats not it...rolled in peanut butter....nope sounds like fun but thats not right......ahhh commended! Thank you for the new meshes and the gorgeous recolours. I do love your darkwood textures they are just so right!

*Wiping coffee off of monitor*
Rolled in Peanut butter? LOL I think we just learned more about you than we had planned on! LOL at you Loverat!

Dee I am thinking you have a real romantic streak in you Girl! This set is just beautiful and I cannot wait to get it in my game! I am already hooked on your bedroom and now this will accompany it perfectly!
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely set and as always I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Oh an watch out for anyone heading your way with a jar of skippy! LMAO!
Karr
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
Amy "Open for Business" was released in Australia at the beginning of March. I've had it for 4 weeks now. You can buy it from K Mart, Big W, Target, EB Games, it's everywhere :nod: ...........Good luck

Dee you are such a talented person. This is a beautiful room, I would love to be able to create like this. Thankyou so much. Can you please tell me where I can get the vase on the dining room table if it's not included in the download? :baloons:
the flowers are from ReflexSims but Im unsure about which set......I know its one of their free sets and thanks for the nice compliment...........Thanks to everyone for such nice compliments its good to know I'm not the only one who like this stuff especially since everyone is so into modern sims2 stuff
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
I have noticed I always seem to use darkwood for some strange reason.....it started with that dark victorian set I did so long ago lol hey and rolled in peanutbutter does sound good if a gorgeous man is the one rolling me:P...and Karr i'll try to stay away from skippy peanutbutter but if its a hunk of a man I'm going to lay down to be rolled:D.....

Thanks guys for a good laugh today I honestly needed it
Dee

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:42 PM Last edited by tygomitch : 27th Mar 2006 at 6:54 PM.
First the bedroom now the dining wow so gorgeous thanks a million but now a gready question i really would so much like to have the round plates on the wall is there a possibillity
Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
the flowers are from ReflexSims but Im unsure about which set......I know its one of their free sets and thanks for the nice compliment...........Thanks to everyone for such nice compliments its good to know I'm not the only one who like this stuff especially since everyone is so into modern sims2 stuff
Dee

Yes the flowers are from Reflex Marazan diningroom and they are free.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#17 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 7:08 PM
It is absolutely perfectly gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these fantastic sets with us

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 7:38 PM
That's really beautiful,thanks !
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tygomitch
First the bedroom now the dining wow so gorgeous thanks a million but now a gready question i really would so much like to have the round plates on the wall is there a possibillity
Thanks in advance
the wall plates are by Lucas at Aussie Topenders and the recolors are by Cathy at the same site

Hope this helps
Dee

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:16 PM
This is a lovely set! Thank you so much!!!
:-)

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:11 PM
Very nice, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:27 AM
Very very nice! It's an understatement, but I'm so distracted that I can't find better words, *grins sheepishly*
Instructor
#23 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 4:05 AM
This is really gorgeous! Thank you so much - I just downloaded your matching bedroom as well (and the recolour - they're both just lovely!)
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:35 AM
where do i find the china cabinet. cannot locate it.thanks
Alchemist
#25 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:52 AM
Thank you for this lovely set...it matches the fabulous bedroom set you made so perfectly!

I was wondering where the large glass vase with a spray of pink flowers in it came from. The vase is sitting on the round table in the corner in the first picture.

Thanks again for sharing this gorgeous set!

OM
Page 1 of 3