Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Trimmed Party Dresses

by grizelda Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 5:34 AM - Updated 25th Mar 2006 at 6:48 AM by grizelda : Forgot to tell which mesh!

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:12 PM
Wow, Grizz. What a dummy I am...when I recolored this mesh, I didn't even THINK about shortening the length...that is SUCH a good feature!! It looks great at the shorter length!!

Well done, my friend. A-PLUS!! And, it sure is nice to see you posting here :baloons:
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 3:11 PM
YEA! Thank you! Glad to see you here. Yes, I'll follow you where I have to! I love your creations.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 4:59 PM
Great to see your dress here!

I love this mesh!

:moose:

~ Sue ~

My Site: http://www.ts2creations.com - Free Sims2 Downloads since December 2005
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 9:59 PM
Nice to see you here! I'm glad about it.

Great recolors of your grandiose mesh!

Regards
Sophia
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 10:05 PM
Thank so much! I'm relieved to see friends here! And Buntah, This was the FIRST set I did. The ones on Suzy's site are the recolors. These were... ahem... tied up for a while.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 4:10 AM
WOW! amazing, really, from now on this black dress its my favorite!! love all of them Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:03 AM
This dress is so wonderful and to be able to change the length is the greatest part of it. I am thankful to see all of you guys out in the community and not have to go the TSR to get your great creations from the 3 of you. Thank you very much for this mesh.
Inventor
#9 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 9:04 AM
SO cool to see you here ! Thanks for this and all your meshes ! I love your stuff
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:31 AM
you are just so amazing, so glad to see you here, thank you for sharing your work.