Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hideki from Chobits

by Bink13y Posted 21st Mar 2006 at 4:41 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2006 at 1:24 AM by Bink13y

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:04 AM
yaya binks is back...but ....its....not...disgusting

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
yaya binks is back...but ....its....not...disgusting

Shure it is. This is just a more subtle type of horrificness.
Hideki lives in a microscopic apartment in the Gub Jogasaki in Tokyo, the most expencive city IN THE WORLD to live in. every waking hour of his life is taken with cramschool and work at a bar, and his only girlfriend is artificial and he found her in a dumpster.

Ok, maybe not 'discusting', but definetly depressing :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:07 AM
Not disgusting, but a little disturbing based on your description. (Sounds like a weird show.) Can you please make more MTS2 Action Heroes? They're hilarious! Great work. Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:30 AM
chobits is cool. good hideki, we just need a kettle name hideki and other random objects
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:19 PM
I read the story on these 'chobits' but have never seen this cartoon/anime. It looks like it's from a book from the info I could dig up....would like to know more! where do I find it???

I do love this character, the way you did him....Good job!!!

hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:31 PM Last edited by Dark Mythril : 21st Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM.
Awwww... Too serious! Make some non-serious stuff!

And give Hideki some MTS2 panties.

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#8 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
I *heart* Chobits. And finally we get a Hideki... after so many Chiis. Great job, Bink.

DDO
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 12:46 AM
Finally someone made an Hideki
:D

No one can save your soul from darkness
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:22 PM
You could make one that dosen't require expansions.. only the original game.

No one can save your soul from darkness
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:28 AM
Aww... He's so cute... Him and Chi are the cutest couple... Not ever, cause Dai and Riku from D.N.Angel are just about the cutest couple ever, but they're still cute...And Chobits is not disturbing, it's funny. Well, maybe it is a little disturbing, with the number of times Hideki gets 'excited' and with the peepshow episode, but it's still cool. Though it's not so cool when you try to sneak a video you've taped of it off the DVD's you got off a friend to school to show another friend and your parents discover it and watch it... I cried so hard that day... But then they went and bought me Please Teacher!, so... Something's wrong with me and my family. There has to be, with the way I'm droning on and on about my personal life to complete strangers...
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:39 AM
cool, man. very cool.
make the karirin *_* and Yume... e tal...
see ya
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:56 AM
He...de...Ki heh heH to bad I already made him in my game...but that back pack is cool I might have to take it *sneek sneek*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:55 PM
OMG awesome job!! Chobits is an awesome anime to watch. You ppl who haven't seen it, you don't know what your missing. It's both funny and sad at the same time! Great job making Hideki!!!

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skye
I read the story on these 'chobits' but have never seen this cartoon/anime. It looks like it's from a book from the info I could dig up....would like to know more! where do I find it???

I do love this character, the way you did him....Good job!!!

hugs,
skye

I watched Chobits on wait for it Youtube.com!! Yeah had to watch it in english though. ow have it on DVD yays. The Manga however it nigh impossible to find in shops because CLAMP wont give the UK clearance to sell it. Buy or read online best thing to do. Ermmm watch on www.veoh.com theres 24 episodes, 2 ovas and i spin off episode.

Hope i helped :D.

Very good work Bink. I love him needed a hideki for my chii to live with. Loves xxx :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:56 AM
Good Job! You might have wanted to make the hair more like Hideki's, though. And he's 19...