Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern beams build set

by Lethe_s Posted 20th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 4:16 PM by Lethe_s

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:34 PM
Thank you very much for these. I do have a ? though. Are Echo's meshes included, and if not, where do we get them from?

Life is too short not to B!t$h, that is why I am Queen!!!
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:58 PM
the base is by Echo, but the meshes are mine, and included
sorry 'bout that
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:12 AM
Outstaniding!! Thank you very much!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ferrarrifanatic
SPLENDID! i love it! where did fou find the fouintin? iud like to hasve it if possible! LOVE the columns thogh!

That fountain comes with the university EP. You must have it to have it. (By the way, nice job, Lethe_s! I applaud you! Now if I only had OFB...)
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:26 AM
Ooo I love it!! Love getting new build stuff!! Thanks! :D
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#8 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
Oooooh build things make Loverat happy! This is great thank you lethe_s!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#9 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:01 AM
You are the best!!!!! Now I can try that nightmare floor plan again yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *hugs you til you burst!!!*

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 1:24 PM
Oooo! I like the look of these very much! My only complaint is that I needed these a few days ago on a house I just couldn't get right without them. Guess I'll revisit that floor plan now.
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 4:32 AM
these are very nice! i needed these yesterday! LOL do you think its possible to make some transparent glass looking ones with more colors? *pretty pretty please with sugar on top?*

#12 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:14 AM
If you want to make this a zip file...
When you're just about to save + download, at the end of the name (e.g if the name was beam01.rar) change the rar to zip. So it would look like beam01.zip This is what I do with all my rar files and they turn out fine on Sims 2. Thanks for the beams too!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:58 PM
Where did you get the windows i love them as much as i love this build set

Lifes A B**** Then you Marry One Then you Die
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:14 PM
thank You for these and might i say (yes i may cause i'm gonna anyway) that with each new objects, creation and/or upload you give to us just continues to remind me why You are my favorite artist amongst the MTS2 community

in times of darkness seek out the light, but when that light becomes to bright, seek out the darkness it is your only escape.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

[COLOR=Magenta]also A HARDCORE john cena fan[/COLOR]
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:45 AM
katie,
the windows are standard OfB

swyrealsim
*blush* Thanks hun
I hope they help you make pretty houses for us all to see.
Scholar
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:56 AM
Lethe_s, you are just so amazingly Creative when it comes to objects I downloaded every single thing you created. You never dissapoint us ever! you have the most highly detailed objects ever and I just have to say, you are the best.

9b8ll
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th May 2006 at 6:37 PM
Ah, Lethe, you've done it again.
Splendid. Absolutely spiffing.
Thank you button is being pressed......NOW!

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:43 PM
again, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 8:07 PM
Thank you ! :))