Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jelenedra's Sophie of Howl's Moving Castle

by jelenedra Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 4:57 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2008 at 10:56 PM by jelenedra

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:51 AM
i adored this movie so thnx for making her
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:38 AM
Thank you Ever so kindly! I may try something rather . . . odd because of your wonderful sims.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:02 AM
I watched the film yesterday.. Isn't Howl so cute? ^-^

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 1:46 PM
What do you mean, odd?

I also wanted to point out that, all of my custom content is genetically coded, so anyone who has children with the "demon" Howl will have the demon skin tone, as it is more dominant than Sophie's light skin tone. Same with the hair, because Sophie's hair is "styled" it will be dominant for female children. Although, if you make Sophie's hair brown in CAS and THEN change it to the silver, her hair should act properly with Howl's black hair.

If that makes any sense.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:20 PM
What's wrong with loving Miyazaki? I have adored him since the 80's when I first saw Nausicaa! I am still looking for a good mesh to make Nausicaa's flying gear.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:25 PM
quote clothing mesh varioussimmers Renaissance gown: REQUIRED

Love this, just wanted to add this PS . . . in the above statement you add that the required mesh is at varioussimmers but the link take us to a page by parsimmious.

Did you mean various or parsimmious? gentle smile inserted here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:31 PM
Whyyyyy, I meant Parsimmious of course. Surprised they didn't catch that. Maybe that's why it took so long in moderation.....

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:33 AM
I meant odd, as I was going to try to make Howl's Castle, but then realized that it is very circular in nature and that is a bitch to build, but I was going to try.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 3:50 PM
oOoOO please do, and be sure to share! >=)

I'm horrible at building houses.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:55 AM
Cool...Hey, which one is the ponytail Sophie?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:43 PM
She's so pretty! I haven't seen this movie, but at least three other Miyazaki's movies, and I love them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
Cool...Hey, which one is the ponytail Sophie?

Uhm... hmm.. I forgot. I want to say that Howl's Sophie is the short haired one, but don't hold me to it.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:44 PM
they are beautiful! thank you very much!! I loved the movie and your sims are exactly like them. THANX THANX THANX :D

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:43 AM
She looks great, I love it, Thanks! :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 6:49 AM
Very nice! I love the movie by Miyazaki and the book by Diana Wynne Jones. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:03 AM
OMFG! Sweet! I love this movie! It's one of my favorites, Great job on her ! I'll go download Howl Now! :lovestruc :lovestruc

We Dream because Reality is Too Limited
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:42 PM
The dress mesh download link doesn't work! Also, which page is the hair mesh on?
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 3:45 AM
Once I downloaded it, I double-clicked it, and a dialogue box would just say 'double-click on custom content to upload' or something similar to that. What do I need to do to make it work?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:04 PM
This is great. Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite movies! Thanks!

I don't like to repeat gossip....SO LISTEN UP!!!

<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/mobsterwifenatasha/">Visit My Website</a>
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:35 PM
Thank you for making such a good Sophie! I fell in love with her the moment I saw her in the show so now I can put her with "my sim" (I hope Howl doesn't find out, he'll probably turn me into something unnatural! :-D )