Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Skin *Update: Dark Version*

by Maus687 Posted 17th Mar 2006 at 11:45 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2006 at 1:42 PM by Maus687

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 2:37 AM
Thanks so much for sharing these skintones, I really like them!

Shawnee
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:11 AM
Thanks for sharing these skintones, they definitely caught my eye. :nod:
However, I recommend that next time you create a skintone, blending of the overall image should be a very important detail. Although they may look lifelike for a picture or a certain movement of the sim during gameplay when used on a specified sim, after meeting with facial blend limitations, they may not look as pretty as expected.
I don't mean to just point at this particular work, but I have noticed that many other great skintones also have this problem, which in turn make the offspring of multiple sims into oddly-crafted creatures... especially during the ages of early childhood. I hope that you can continue to create quality works in the future, but remember to blend accordingly.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 7:52 AM
I do love them they look super but I miss one Darker so I have all 4 colours
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:52 AM
I will recolor it to darker myself.

Thank you
I love such kind of skins!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:35 AM
I love it!!!Very realistic! Thank you so much for sharing! I like the skinetone on your avatar too-is it your creation??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:41 AM Last edited by Maus687 : 18th Mar 2006 at 1:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sarah_a
I love it!!!Very realistic! Thank you so much for sharing! I like the skinetone on your avatar too-is it your creation??

Yes it is! You can get the Skinton from my Avatar here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=128369

Thank you all for your coments! I will upload a darker shade of these skin, and more pictures! Bye Maus :salute:

My Clothes here: .Outrageous Secret.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 12:55 PM
I love it, the body looks great Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 2:09 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:18 PM
I love it, especially the dark skintone! :hug:
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 5:12 PM
i love the skins!! thanks soo much! question, where did you get the hair? sorry if you've been asked this 5 zillion times but i reall ike the hair!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LillyOfTheValley514610
i love the skins!! thanks soo much! question, where did you get the hair? sorry if you've been asked this 5 zillion times but i reall ike the hair!

The hair from the woman is from: http://www.simsconnection.com/index...=1&limitstart=1
The hairstyle from the girl is from here:http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair16.htm
And the hair from the boy is from here: http://seomi.zzo.net/

My Clothes here: .Outrageous Secret.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:20 PM
nice work thx!

Mynäköisö
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 12:36 AM
I'm new to The Sims and I'm glad to see dark skin downloads!

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:51 PM
I LOVE your all of your skintones! They are especially the best for making Asian sims IMO and I suggest that people use them when they are making Sims of Asian descent! They are the fantastic!

The Medium skintone is exactly what I was looking for too! Thank you!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:04 AM
These are beautiful. And your female model too. Can you upload her?