Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Textured Collection [Formally Textured Set]

by PrincessKoriandr Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 11:43 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2006 at 11:05 AM by PrincessKoriandr : Updated

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:46 PM
Very beautiful colors!!!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:48 PM
all uploads require IN GAME pics- please fix this asap.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:07 PM
okay, this might seem like a strange request, but...could you possibly make a really expensive version of these? you know, that costs 25 simoleans per panel in game or thereabouts? The room scores greatly improve when the wallpaper's expensive, and i'd like to use these a lot, so it would be nice if they boosted the environment a bit while sitting on the wall looking good...

i understand if you dont really want to bother with this, at it *is* sort of strange. Regardless, you did a great job on these, thank you! :baloons:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by janelle
okay, this might seem like a strange request, but...could you possibly make a really expensive version of these? you know, that costs 25 simoleans per panel in game or thereabouts? The room scores greatly improve when the wallpaper's expensive, and i'd like to use these a lot, so it would be nice if they boosted the environment a bit while sitting on the wall looking good...

i understand if you dont really want to bother with this, at it *is* sort of strange. Regardless, you did a great job on these, thank you! :baloons:

I can do that, but it might be a while. I've recently had to format all my harddrives [got a nasty virus and had to wipe my 350 gig harddrive and now have to replace all my files] so after that I'd work on this

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:24 PM
i thank you so much for considering my request. however, spurred by my own laziness, i finally got homecrafter and just learned how to re-price wallpapers. Thanks for being willing!