Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update* Kid Version Curls Up-All Ages

by callum91 Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 8:14 AM - Updated 12th May 2006 at 10:48 AM by callum91 : update

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:21 AM
You are an angel!!!! Thank you so much for this - I've been dying for this hairstyle. I don't understand why you think it's so-so. It looks great in your pictures!

Julie =)

PS- Does anyone else think that Maxis copied Sussi's "Dickensonian" curls with this style? lol
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM
cute hairstyle! Thanks
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 9:04 AM
I have to go with Julie.... Why do you think it's just so-so? Looks great to me and I've been waiting for this FOREVER! Thank you so much!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 9:40 AM
Ahhh ever since OFB came out I've been wanting this for all ages :D
Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:00 AM
nice work buddy and the little flowers look sweet, thanks for sharing :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Theorist
#7 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:37 AM
This hairstyle looks really cute. I think it has a lot of potential and you will be pleasantly surprised how many people find it fabulous. Thanks for your effort. Sometimes as a creator, you have to do your best and be nice to yourself!! It's hard to get perfection. :salute:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:54 AM
Very cute, but I'm wondering... Is this legal? I'm sure the folks at Maxis don't appreciate it when someone gives away their hairstyles for free to people without the expansion pack. I'm not trying to be negative; I'm just curious what they'd say.

Nevertheless, good work!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:41 PM
Purplepaws, I guess that doesn't matter at all. Having the expansions in your game and actually playing with the new interactions and possibilities is what really makes it buyable, not some hairstyles and clothings...

But anyway, THANK YOU a lot! This is a lovely hair :}
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:04 PM
So cute.Thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:05 PM
Thank you soooooo much!

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...

~~Find some of my stuff at www.simplysimsational.org~~
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 2:56 PM
Wow, you're the best. Maybe you could you made hidden OFB hair for all ages and in right color bins by any chance?
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rayo_
Purplepaws, I guess that doesn't matter at all. Having the expansions in your game and actually playing with the new interactions and possibilities is what really makes it buyable, not some hairstyles and clothings...

Yeah, I guess so. I still wonder if they'd approve, though.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
#14 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 5:25 PM
Two thumbs up if I have 4 hands - it would be 4 thumbs up. Thank you
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:28 PM
Hmm. When I loaded it up, the teen and toddler stages all had particularly dark bangs compared to the rest of the hair. This is just with the teen and toddler stages though.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:08 PM
I've been waiting for this too, I can't wait to try it, thank you!!

People have been converting meshes from other ep's since Uni, and since it's been going on since sims1 it's a bit late to be concerned about it.
#17 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM
good job its great
Instructor
#18 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:03 AM
Purplepaws, Maxis made the game for us, the people who play it, to enjoy.. I honestly don't think they would care if a mesh was given away to a bunch of people, because like Rayo said..the expansion isn't about having hairs, or clothes, it's about the whole other part of that..the interactions etc.

callum91..thanks so much for all of this. If I'm right.. then you are about my age. (Mishnumber1 told me so..:P) So don't let one or a few people get you down. I know I've lost my cool in the past because some people have said some pretty stupid things.

lol... like that idiot who accused me of stealing lolas vertigo mesh to make my JJ mesh.. haha if you don't know what I'm talking about then look around the website and you'll see how funn that statement truly is... haha

But anyway, your conversions are great. And for as long as I can remember, conversions seem to be some of the most popular meshes. So, keep making them because they're great! and may earn you respect as a mesher.
But anyway..

lol sorry I can ramble a lot. I've just always thought you'd be a great mesher. So great job on the mesh!

oh! lol if you could make other conversions...that'd be so great. hehe.. maybe that's a request? haha Idk I could make that request you have in your signature..lol I think I already made a child's version of that anyway. I could like send it to you or something.. if I still have it.... If you're interested send me a message.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:04 AM
Er..... I love the hairstyle but... I dont have a .rar extractor, if you could, can you put it in a .zip file too?

kat1232
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 12:27 PM
kat that is against the rules if you ask im sure someone will give you a link to a free war program I use WinRAR its free
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 12:16 AM
Thanks, I hope I don't bother you with this but you are now the only one that I know of converting the hair styles, could you do the rest of female hair in OFB and the male styles that come with nightlife? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roses123
kat that is against the rules if you ask im sure someone will give you a link to a free war program I use WinRAR its free

Those don't work for all of us. I've got a Mac and, although I have no problem extracting .RARs, I can't download them from this site. It's weird. But in the end I end up asking people that make awesome items in .RAR to email them to me personally. *sigh* But if you've got a PC then there's no reason not to simply download WinRar. That's just being lazy.

Wonderful hair, by the way. ^^ Wish I could get it.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 5:15 PM
Chill psycho I have a mac and I can download the stuff by pressing the option key when I click on the download link. The files end up with .rar.txt as the extension but you can just rename it or drag it onto stuffit.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:30 PM
It's so cute! Thank yas! ;-)
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:25 AM
Thank-you Thank-you thank-you!!!!!! ive been waiting donkey's for this!
it looks great! why do you think its just so-so??
Page 1 of 2