Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Best Chii Ever

by jedimembrain Posted 15th Mar 2006 at 9:45 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2006 at 9:23 PM by jedimembrain

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 6:36 PM
well.. im not into the whole anime thing, but you did a super job on her!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 6:48 PM
She's such as cute! Just like the Original Chii-chan! I love Chobits and she's really great thank you so much !

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inventor
#4 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:27 PM
Agreed wounderful job! And you did an excellent job on the dress! Amazing! As for the head in the real picture shot I don't like that kinda stuff! lol! BUT! You did such a good job on the sim it doesn't look that bad! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 9:36 PM
Really Cute! I wuv her dress! Amazing job indeed!

blah.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 10:26 PM
Oh my, your version of Chii is lovely (all set to work in a bakery, hey? ;P)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:29 PM
The anime is horrible don't watch it. Read the manga. The anime totaly butchers the storie and kills the art. So if you want to know the story read the manga its how CLAMP wanted it to be seen.

but nice job on the sim

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:29 PM
awesome job! It looks perfect!

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:37 PM
you did a great work!! i love it

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:28 AM
I loved the anime. The anime was great. Manga and anime are great, but love to see the animation more than the manga, but it's everyones choice what they like. Own opinion. Nice version of Chi, so kawaii! ^-^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 3:28 AM
Thanks for all the nice words. I will be coming out with a line of anime skintones soon. not like the one that comes with this but much better. this skintone was a qwik thing I just thrue together an hour before I uploaded it

Read my signature it cries for attention!

Wookiees, Bats, Zombies and more see my work here.
http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=150649
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 4:40 AM
Totally Freakin Awesome Job!!! I love this version. Thank you for taking the time to get her right.
Instructor
#13 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:40 PM
She's so cute!! You did a great job on this mesh, it looks exactly like the photo. The details are very well done too. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing her. I've got so many Chii's now that she'll fit right in with them. I have 2 houses with 8 Chii's and another one with 3 or 4. She's just so adorable. You did a wonderful job in showing that as well.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 5:58 AM
you've mastered her pretty well, im impressed :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:51 PM
I agree. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:08 PM
VERY nice! :D

"I think I'll pass. My heart just wouldn't be in it... Haven't got one."
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:59 PM
I agree too. Great job!

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 3:38 AM
Well yer words are true this is really the finest Chii i've seen around the bands...those whom don't really catch the anime cuteness but crud small real eyes...
\o/ Very Very Very good work congrats!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:06 PM
:jaw: very nice
#20 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 8:12 AM
She's pretty! But when I downloaded her it said the file was corrupt.
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 8:46 PM
ok where am i supposed to put the files?? about the fith time i tried downloading somthing and i cant find ANYTHING!!! email me at [email protected]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:41 AM Last edited by jedimembrain : 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:46 AM.
nubkiller- look under the dowload to the right see that sign that says click if you need help with a download click it.
P.S. nubkiller you seem to be the nubee around here LOL! not that there is somthing wrong with that we are all new at one time or another.

kungfupanda- I have that problem with some things I download sometimes I just redownload and it works other times it never works it seems to be a random thing if you can find out whats wrong please tell me.

Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:55 PM
I'm a little confused on what we're supposed to download for the hair and ears... I just see a pirate and some girl who doesn't have the right shapes on her outfit. @___o Maybe I'm just really slow, I'll look again....

edit: I found it! *falls over* XD Nevermind!
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 10:52 AM
My man, Chobits is a kickass manga.
If you like romance and Sci-Fi, go for it.
(Ahh.. Will that question ever get old?
"Can robots love?")
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:07 AM
I just got a blinking blue head when she got back from the store. I am sure its not my fult. it must be one of the meshes. if anyone else gets this tell me please?

Page 1 of 2