Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pompeii Collection (Floors included)

by BlueBerry11 Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM by BlueBerry11 : spelling

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:21 PM
great work, it's beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:38 PM
WOW! Amazing work, Blue!

A couple more for breakfast
A little more for tea
Just to take the edge off.
Just to take the edge off.
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM
Wonderful! Just what I need for my theme spa.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:49 AM
lovely. i had a roman themed neighborhood, but i deleted it because i didn't have realistic walls, floors, etc for it. maybe i'll try again. thank you!
#6 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 7:52 AM
Default More Calssical Decor, PLEASE!!! And THANK YOU!!!
I Love These! They're beautiful...and I'm letting you know, as you requested, that I would love more classical walls and floors. I'm working on a classical Roman neighborhood, and trying to keep it as period in decor and furnishings as possible. This collection is perfect, thanks again!

Chaosmistress
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:26 PM
More Roman and Classical PLEASE!
I second Chaosmistress! I've got a Roman neighborhood and your walls and floors are WONDERFUL!!

Please more if you're in an ancient mood! I LOVE 'EM!! :valentine

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 4:10 PM
I hear you guys loud and clear. Thank you for the feedback. Next I'll be doing some Protoclassical sets: one Etruscan (Golden and Terracotta), one Minoan (Blues, Greens, Maroons). Then I will probably do a collection centered around the Goddesses. So expect those soon.

"Either this wallpaper goes or I do." ~ Oscar Wilde on his deathbed
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:01 PM
I can't wait you do pretty work,,,thanks for sharing

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rmschoon
I second Chaosmistress! I've got a Roman neighborhood and your walls and floors are WONDERFUL!!

Please more if you're in an ancient mood! I LOVE 'EM!! :valentine

rmschoon , I like your avatar

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:56 PM
Thank you thank you thank you !!! My roman sims finally have some nice walls for their domiciles.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:06 PM
these walls are lovely and i just downloaded them, but they don't show up in my game. instead, all i see are blank gray icons in their places. do you know of anything i could do to fix this? (what expansion packs have you used to make these?) i want to use them so much!

help appreciated, and thanks
-victoire