Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellone from Final Fantasy 8

by shannanagins Posted 1st Mar 2006 at 7:00 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:09 AM by shannanagins

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:37 AM
Wow....she's really good! Looks just like her :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:38 AM
Hmm... personally, I would have done away with the sash entirely, or maybe find a way to make an accessory or something. Other than that, she looks near identical to the character from the game. Good job. :3
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:06 AM
Ellone looks good, Question though, should she been in the YA? she isnt that much older than Squall or the others
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:19 AM
She's an adult because I wanted to make it work for non-uni people also. I can upload a YA version too if you want.

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:37 AM
This is a really good job!I can't wait to see your Fujin and Raijin!
Inventor
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:03 AM
Thanks very much! Always love to see FF8 characters, my fave of them all xxx
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:08 AM Last edited by dmjcn : 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:10 AM. Reason: more to add
HELP! it wont work! is the "Elone" sim ment 2 appear in the neiborhood box? HELP!

(send me a pm plz) :skull:
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:58 AM
Another FF character for my collection, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:50 PM
Thanks!!!I love Final Fantasy, especially FFVIII!!! Keep up the good work, you're so good in making FF characters!!! *woooaaaaaw* :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 2:02 PM
WOW!
it's so amaizing!!!
i want her!
can you please put the hair and if u can the dress too?..
but the hair so matches with her!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:14 PM Last edited by shannanagins : 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:44 PM.
dmjcn: You won't see her in the neighborhood box. Go to the Create a Sim Screen, and on page 1 on the top right hand side of the menu there will be an icon with 6 people figures. Click that and you will see all the full sims you've downloaded (or created in bodyshop).

yuvy: I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but I am not allowed to post the hair or dress meshes on this site--you have to go to the creator's website to download them. Just follow the instructions in my post to download them.

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:45 PM
she looks great, do you have any others you want to make.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:18 PM
very nice thanks alot :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:46 PM
Burn2Ash:He said he was gonna make Fujin and Raijin next.He's also gonna make Balamb Garden,which i can't wait to download.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:12 PM
Coly how Batman! This is awsome! You know, I've used every FF skin you've made thus far. their all really good! (though I just found a better Rinoa...sorry ) I CANNOT wait for your Fujin and Raijin
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 9:00 PM
Awesome! Ellone is my favorite FF8 character! ^_^ You did a fabulous job on her! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 10:12 PM
Thank you so much!!!! Now I have Laguna, Squall, Raine, and Ellone ^^
Can't wait for Fujin and Raijin
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iavasechui
Thank you so much!!!! Now I have Laguna, Squall, Raine, and Ellone ^^
Can't wait for Fujin and Raijin

Sorry to ask, but Where did you get laguna?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:11 AM
Can i say wow...?
WOW!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DSMeatte
Sorry to ask, but Where did you get laguna?

I have the one Mimewhite made.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 7:17 PM
Thanks VirtualPetz. BAlamb garden is going to a tough one to make, cant wait to see what it looks like.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:05 PM
Hey thank you for this Sim i thought oh what a nice looking sim lol so i clicked Download plus i need some sims so thanx because my sims 2 was uninstalled and i losetd alot of mdos and houses and shit :mad:
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 7:44 AM
Every ones already said how good this is so I'll say something else. Thank you very much for your great directions to the custom content..thats quite dedicated. I especially appreciated the simchic directions, Its the first time I've seen that so thanks a lot. :salute: :salute: :salute:
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 11:28 AM
Wow.... so fuch FFVIII... and its all good! *hug* I adore you for this, thank you
Page 1 of 3