Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gravitation - Nittle Grasper

by meowski Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 4:55 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM by meowski

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 6:10 PM
I love them! Thanxs a bunch!!!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:25 PM
YEA! Nittle Grasper! Thank you! "Hiro, I get to hear Nittle Grasper again!" Na no da! ^-^A

lgfuad
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
If only someone would make a kumagoro plushie...

Ryuchi is cute ^_^
Somehow you made them all look very young. Maybe this is Nittle Grasper when they first hit it big? Great job, anime and manga characters are hard to pull off, it's often difficult making them resemble the character and having them not look deformed.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:49 AM
They looked very young in the anime. I mouth droped when I learned that Ryu Chan is 31!

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:22 AM
Yeah, the anime makes Tohma look 14. Drove me up a wall that he looked younger than the 22 year old Yuki, or even the 19 year old Shuichi. I actually went for the OAV look here as well to make them look closer to their ages, if still a bit young.

Also, that's why Noriko's hair isn't purple. OAV had her with red hair, and I think it looks better than the purple did. Makes her seem like she could fit in with the rest of the sim world better. ^^

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:14 PM
Kawaiii!!!!!!!! They're great! Ryu is 31???!!!!!!!! OMG!!! He look a lot younger in the anime and he acts such as a 3 years old child XD by the way... you're great!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:30 AM
ADORABLE! I love you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 7:32 AM
Omg I Love These, Great Job!!!

"You mustn’t allow yourself to be chained to fate, to be ruled by your genes. Humans can choose the type of life they want to live. The most important thing is to choose life then live!" ~Naomi (Metal Gear Solid)
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 11:22 PM
Thanks for them ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:18 PM Last edited by DoctorMel : 31st Mar 2006 at 6:29 PM.
Default Gravitation!
I just finished reading the manga series,
I'm so glad to know that there are others who love it (and the sims)
as much as i do--- i'm gunna download suichi and yuki now!

good job!

^_^
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:14 AM
I can't get Noriko's hair mesh...the site seems to have changed. Is there any way you can upload it here to download directly?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:40 AM
I can't upload it, because it violates that site's policy. But, I managed to find it again. Apparently Peggy Sims had a massive site overhaul recently. The new mesh is located at:

http://freearea.peggysims2.net/hair...page&pagesize=2

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:42 AM
Oh dear god those sims are AMAZING! I LOVE how Ryuichi looks!!! Totally my favourite of the three! Great job!

"When he gives he takes and it makes us stronger."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 7:47 PM
Pico Pico Noriko-chan!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 5:17 AM
Wonderful job! ^^ If I knew how to recolour, I'd add this http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=548488 in pink as a Kumagoro suit...
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 11:42 PM
La Li ho...!!!This is so cooool!!!!!!I hope we will have the whole Gravitation team soon...I love this anime...it's the best..it's GRAVITATION.Thank you,Meowski na no da!^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Hai!Hai!^_^ ^_^

Miuky