Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 1 Beds

by hed Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 12:07 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 8:52 AM by -Maylin-

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:12 PM
Whoo weee talk about walking down memory lane... I have not played that game in a very long time.. This is soo great Thank you for bringing back these beds... Nice Job too..
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:12 PM
wow kool thanks, i always loved the beds form TS1 :tooth:
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:57 PM
YAY!!! I missed the sleigh bed so much!

"dying is an art, like everything else I do it exceptionally well." - Sylvia Plath
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 1:18 PM
what fun these are! thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 1:20 PM
*squee* Awesome! Any chance of making the single-sized beds?

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:09 PM
Thanks for these. These beds were always so much more attractive than the ones that came with TS2.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:15 PM
Nostalgia...thanks!
Inventor
#9 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:16 PM
This is terrific! I miss a lot of the sims 1 stuff xxxx Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:42 PM
So when do we get the "Lovebed" with the giant tacky Heart headboard? LOL!

Great job!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
Oh YAY! Talk about memories. I haven't played Sims1 since getting Sims2, but there are some objects (like the sleigh bed) that I miss....
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:28 PM
Very beautiful and well done.Sweet memories! Thank you so much!
Alchemist
#13 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:29 PM
Wow. Your beds really look exactly like old sims 1 beds. This brought me memories.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#14 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:31 PM
Oh that first bed is gorgeous. Thank you for making it.:baloons:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:04 AM
Thanks heaps, there was heaps of cool stuff in sims1. although I miss some of the items I could never go back. thanks again. hope see more in future. well done.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:53 AM
omg. i like missed these. lol.

La forza del Destino~
The Force of Destiny
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:46 AM Last edited by hed : 17th Feb 2006 at 3:46 PM. Reason: extra info
Thanks for the comments everyone, much appreciated. I can do the burgandy sheets. :nod: For both beds?

Will have a go at a single bed version. Now that Lovebed, didn't know what to say when I first saw it in Sims 1, still a bit confused. Always looked like it belonged in a tacky hotel.

If you could post some pics I'll have a go at that as well.

If anyone has the original prices and descriptions of these or any sims 1objects, could you post them here or pm me. They'd be very helpful.

Thanks again everyone.

EDIT:

Okay, have finished the single beds and the burgandy sheets. Will upload tomorrow once I get some ingame pics. Got to get some sleep. :snore:

Hooroo,
hed
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:19 PM
thanks for these. I have been on my game and found the descriptions of these and also the table you made. I really do apreciate how much effort you're puuting into these things.
:moose:

I also took some pics of the heart love bed thing. i haven't got the description of it but i will do if you want.

:moose:
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 1:49 AM
Cool! I love sims 1 stuff being made for sims 2 :jig: thanks so much for sharing I look forward to seeing more :wave:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:56 PM
Hed, thank you so much for bringing these (and other) Sims1 objects back. Would it be possible to put up a version of the sleigh bed without the 3 top pillows ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 11:28 PM
Goldenbow, not a problem. For both the single and double beds?

Nevermind, I'll do both.

Hooroo,
hed
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:17 AM
Love it! Good to see Sims 1 Stuff again! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:29 PM
I love your work,so much time and talent put into it. One request, could you make the heart bed from sims 1, Pretty Please!!!! Thank you
Page 1 of 2